Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Omg Shelly I just saw on you're stats you've almost lost 50% - that is simply INCREDIBLE

your attitude is so fun and positive, it's wonderful watching and being part of your journey xxxx

A quickie between SW & meeting at work!

Lost 3.5lbs - meant I got my 11.5 stone award & in the 11s

:D :D :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Fantastic. Wonderful. Absolutely bloomin' brilliant! So pleased for you. Xxx

Woooohoo!! Amazing!! Congratulations on your loss AND reaching the 11s

You are a true inspiration SJB

Enjoy your new tech toy and your hols

Tracy x

A quickie between SW & meeting at work!

Lost 3.5lbs - meant I got my 11.5 stone award & in the 11s

:D :D :D

Woohoo!! well done!! you're just flying through those stones!:D

Evening all :D

Had a fab if busy Friday & now I'm on holiday until the Tuesday after Mayday bank holiday.

So excited as my lovely Apple Watch did arrive this morning. I'm so in love with it. Looks beautiful, some many gizmos and gadgets. Just got to get learning how to use it all!

Went to the gym this morning. Did a fab HIIT session on bike then the weights routine the personal trainer recommended for me. Some of it was really good fun! Theres a big metal frame over a soft playground area floor. She had me doing some fun things dangling from straps on the frame. Not sure what its official name is but really felt muscles working but very enjoyable :D

Going to have quick catch up but then must get on with finishing my packing :rolleyes:

Oooh, Apple watch!
Exciting!.....love gadgets:D....am waiting for my fitbit :)
All that time off work!.....jealous! :D
Enjoy!

Just a quickie - in currently sunny Derbyshire :D

Lovely cottage, nice pub in village & went for great run in countryside this morning :)

However very little mobile signal. So updates maybe minimal. And feel sad not to be catching up with everyone's news :(

Hope you all have fab Sunday

PS love my watch even without internet functions!

Update fab day - been to Buxton & then Bakewell. Now water is good but tart not so much!!

Plus would you believe Bakewell had food festival - gazillions of stalls with amazing tempting stuff. I had bottle of sparkling water. But bought some amazing steak for dinner. I do miss the good old days sometimes :(

Have a fab holiday!! Sounds lovely! Well done for resisting the food on the stalls! I know what you mean about missing the old days. You have your birthday to look forward to :)

pooh, I remember a lovely holiday I had around there, beautiful part of the country.

These days I find myself wondering "is it worth it?" When contemplating naughty treats... enjoy your holiday xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, you're in my county! :) The much more scenic part of it, though. Bakewell and Buxton are both lovely. But resisting the tempting food has to be hard! Hope you're having a fab time! xx

Wow look at you, with your fancy iWatch and new knickers :D :D

Well done on resisting all that was on offer at the food stalls hun, you are staying so strong!

Enjoy the rest of your hol and hope you keep getting some signal! :) xxx

I really don't know what to say Shelley! You are so amazing hun, well done on your latest achievement and just remember however hard it is resisting all that yumminess right now, it's that kind of willpower that has got you to where you are now!

So so chuffed for you and hope you are having an amazing, well deserved holiday! Went to Bakewell years ago and have very fond memories of that holiday so hope you will have too :) xx

Am back in the world of signal :D

Will write a proper catch up later or tomorrow. Have a quick whizz thru everyone's news. I miss this place & the fab foucs it gives me but was relatively on plan all week. So hoping the scales are kind tomorrow. Especially as I walked (&ran) blooming miles!

Have a fab holiday!! Sounds lovely! Well done for resisting the food on the stalls! I know what you mean about missing the old days.
It was nice being able to just not think about what I "could" have - but realistically if had been the "good" old days then I'd have been fat / sweaty / puffed and fed up walking round all the stalls feeling self conscious of scoffing loads of cake but doing it anyway :( Think the Brave New World is better?!

pooh, I remember a lovely holiday I had around there, beautiful part of the country.

These days I find myself wondering "is it worth it?" When contemplating naughty treats... enjoy your holiday xxxxxxxxxxx
Its fab there & agree is a brief pleasure worth it? Oh how times have changed!

Enjoy!
I went to Bakewell years ago, and remember their bakewell tarts were nothing like Mr Kiplings! :D
I know & sacrilege as it is I think I prefer Mr K!

Hey, you're in my county! :) The much more scenic part of it, though. Bakewell and Buxton are both lovely. But resisting the tempting food has to be hard! Hope you're having a fab time! xx

Ohhh I hadn't spotted that. I went to Uni in Nottingham so very familiar with the Peaks as it was an easy trip :D

Wow look at you, with your fancy iWatch and new knickers :D :D

.... hope you keep getting some signal! :) xxx

:D ;)

Signal fully restored now back in a city :)

I really don't know what to say Shelley! You are so amazing hun, well done on your latest achievement and just remember however hard it is resisting all that yumminess right now, it's that kind of willpower that has got you to where you are now!

So so chuffed for you and hope you are having an amazing, well deserved holiday! Went to Bakewell years ago and have very fond memories of that holiday so hope you will have too :) xx

Love the Peaks :D

It was nice being able to just not think about what I "could" have - but realistically if had been the "good" old days then I'd have been fat / sweaty / puffed and fed up walking round all the stalls feeling self conscious of scoffing loads of cake but doing it anyway :( Think the Brave New World is better?!

In my head, I forget about the negatives of the 'good old days'. But the reality is that the 'new me' is the only way forward, and denial is not a good place to be. Brave New World is a good way of putting it, and definitely the the final destination for us all, no matter how bumpy the journey :)

With all the walking/running I'm sure you will be fine tomorrow :) Look forward to reading about your week! x

Ohhh I hadn't spotted that. I went to Uni in Nottingham so very familiar with the Peaks as it was an easy trip :D

Don't think I've ever mentioned it here! :) I'm in Derby, though looking to move to Beeston, as my husband works in Nottingham and is fed up with the commute.

I so agree about the "good old days!" It's easy to focus on the positive, non-challenging bits and forget all the self-consciousness and guilt and negativity that went along with eating loads of unhealthy stuff. I think the new way is definitely better. Frustrating, at times, when ALL THE CAKES are looking tempting, but that frustration is nothing compared to horrible self-loathing.

Glad you had a good time! :D

Don't think I've ever mentioned it here! :) I'm in Derby, though looking to move to Beeston, as my husband works in Nottingham and is fed up with the commute.

I so agree about the "good old days!" It's easy to focus on the positive, non-challenging bits and forget all the self-consciousness and guilt and negativity that went along with eating loads of unhealthy stuff. I think the new way is definitely better. Frustrating, at times, when ALL THE CAKES are looking tempting, but that frustration is nothing compared to horrible self-loathing.

Glad you had a good time! :D

I lived in Wollaton :D

Went for a quick visit to have a coffee with the only friend I have still living there. I felt really quite homesick for both Nottingham and rolling hills. Norfolk is lovely but flat!

Went to weigh in and lost 1lb

Am pleased although a bit gutted as was good (few treats but all within syns from my calculations) and did loads of walking as well as usual exercise?? Probably didn't eat as much s fruit and veg as would normally but still 1/3. Only despondent as actually this coming week will be trickier as got Birthday lunch today, Birthday dinner tomorrow and wedding reception on Saturday night. So had thought this week was better chance of good loss than next!

But will slap myself and remember that my motto is any loss is good :p

Have just been sorting and uploading some photos from trip and will do dull holiday write up later. Although plan to have gin & or wine with lunch so please excuse typos :8855:

Have a wonderful birthday lunch - and gin induced typos are completely acceptable! :D

Don't be down about your loss, I know i always want it to be more when I've been good - although, actually, half the time I'm not sure what "good" is on SW - so I bet you have a huge loss next week! And don't forget the bod hangs onto water during lots of exercise, so maybe that's it.

Anyway, have a fab day, Happy Birthday, and enjoy yourself! xxx

Back