Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

So the news is ...... I lost 3lbs :D :D :D :D :D

This means I've now lost over 50% (which is just insane) and am now merely overweight not obese :bliss:

Feels a huge milestone and hoping next week to lose another pound for the 12 stone award!

Had also had an enjoyable day with a wander into the city. Bought some too small clothes in M&S sale. Motivation hopefully to keep going onwards and downwards.

Love
A Very Happy S_J_B

Just popped on to see how you did!! And I am so happy I did!! 3lbs is a fab loss :D x

Bloody brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are amazing hun, you're like a model SWer, you do everything right - and it's achieved with willpower and a complete focus on where you want to be :D. I expect to see you in the magazine any day now :D!

So proud, and so happy for you xxxxxx

Incredible loss SJB. Literally half the woman you were! Well done. :wow:

Yayyy many congrats

It's truly staggering what you have achieved and you are inspiration

Tracy x

Evening :)

Still feeling happy despite a hideous busy day at work. Soooo glad its the weekend. Had lovely stir fry fakeaway for tea. Really enjoyed the noodles having been SP since Sunday!

Nothing exciting planned for weekend. Have to do some cleaning & sort out some stuff for my tax return. But if its sunny I'm heading to the seaside static site hunting - thanks for PM Sam will explore the site

Hope everyone has fab weekend planned x

Mmm, stirfrys are amazing! Especially now I have discovered how to use more than just soy sauce to make them tasty :D

Have a fab weekend, hopefully the weather will be good for looking at the statics. Sounds like a very good idea too :)

Gloomy start to the day - the rain & wind meant I skipped my usual Saturday morning run & did a KB DVD at home :)

Got bit bright so nipped to meet friend for coffee & get some extra stir fry veggies as had enough chicken for two meals. Now looking very grey again so going to do some practical things - wash up / tidy up / sort through clothes and bag some up for the SW clothes throw.

I will NOT spend hours browsing on here & static caravan sites :8855:

Been inspired by Snow's thread to consider making a scan bran cake (again) have had two attempts so far and both binned after a bite ;)

Ahh, practical things! That's no fun :8855:Though I hope you do achieve something today!

I am still not sure about scan bran cakes, I can't get on with the texture. Would prefer a proper slab of chocolate cake :D

I agree, we deserve a cake that is HexB + a couple of syns! We work bloody hard lol, plus it would have medicinal purposes when hormones are causing a rage lol......:rotflmao:

I am all for that :D Though now I really want chocolate cake!

If anyone ever found a way to make a chocolate cake like that, I would love them forever. They would probably be creeped out when they received holiday cards every year from me that said something like, "You are brilliant and amazing and deserve a Nobel prize."

I tried to make a diet chocolate mug cake once, the bin ate it all.
There are certain things that are made to be fat and they don't work if they are not fat.

Gloomy start to the day - the rain & wind meant I skipped my usual Saturday morning run & did a KB DVD at home :)

Got bit bright so nipped to meet friend for coffee & get some extra stir fry veggies as had enough chicken for two meals. Now looking very grey again so going to do some practical things - wash up / tidy up / sort through clothes and bag some up for the SW clothes throw.

I will NOT spend hours browsing on here & static caravan sites :8855:

Been inspired by Snow's thread to consider making a scan bran cake (again) have had two attempts so far and both binned after a bite ;)
Chores......we need someone else to do them for us :D
Choc scan bran caake my fave :D:p

Ahh, practical things! That's no fun :8855:Though I hope you do achieve something today!

I am still not sure about scan bran cakes, I can't get on with the texture. Would prefer a proper slab of chocolate cake :D
I'm going to have to make one for you and Shelley to try and see if i can persuade you both :D

Lets suggest SW & Iceland get on it PDQ :p
Sounds like a plan! :D

I tried to make a diet chocolate mug cake once, the bin ate it all.
There are certain things that are made to be fat and they don't work if they are not fat.
i tried the chocolate mug cake to ...bin had mine also...was like rubber:rolleyes:

Back