Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

I wish that I had your will power, lol :D

I was ridiculously excited last time I flew, since I didn't need the extender. It's a great feeling. :D

I've definitely noticed my tastebuds changing, too. And the way the food makes me FEEL. I can't take more than a day or two at my sister-in-law's, since they eat so much processed stuff and it makes me feel absolutely horrible if I have too much of it now.

I've definitely noticed my tastebuds changing, too. And the way the food makes me FEEL. I can't take more than a day or two at my sister-in-law's, since they eat so much processed stuff and it makes me feel absolutely horrible if I have too much of it now.

Isn't it great, I'm the same! Really prefer my own home made stuff now :)

Sorry I've been AWOL - horrid couple of days at work. Busy and chaotic but day off tomorrow

And guess what I'm doing?!

Yup seaside - going to look at two van sites and a cottage plus possibly a house thats being converted into flats but waiting to hear if the lease allows pets. Exciting times!

Was there an issue with the site last night? I tried to pop on but wouldn't load :( missed you all and now got lots to catch up on x

There were server issues last night when I tried logging in on my laptop. It was most inconvenient lol :D

Have an exciting day tomorrow :) A day at the beach is a very good idea, fingers crossed for good weather too :)

Sounds like you have an awesome plan for tomorrow! I don't know what is more exciting, a van or a cottage in a scenic place :/

going to look at two van sites and a cottage plus possibly a house thats being converted into flats but waiting to hear if the lease allows pets. Exciting times!

OMG this is so exciting!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it - I wish I could have come with you, I love viewing houses and stuff like that :)

wow i go missing for a few days and wow shelly ohh i hope all goes well with the viewing today and good look with the w.i x x x

Hiya I have just been reading your fab diary and I just wanted to say hi and thank you for being an inspiration to people like me Xx

Well ..... I lost 2lbs :D

Means 12 stone & 1lb in total :bliss:

Had a lovely day what with houses / vans / weigh ins & best of all no work ;)

Am totally confused after looking at several different options & parks but learning lots. Plus would you believe that in a total freak of fate received my regular email from rightmove & an absolutely amazing house has come up locally. Its top end of my budget so would scupper holiday cottage or posh van plan but could still go for a more economic option. Although if have lovely dream home will I still want a van?! I really hope I don't spend tonight tossing and turning again :rolleyes: Will do a fully report at weekend as am off to see some more on Saturday!

Hope everyone is doing well & I will catch up in a bit x

PS did the nacho style feast from magazine for tea :drool: going to make that one again!

OMG this is so exciting!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it - I wish I could have come with you, I love viewing houses and stuff like that :)

I do too. Saw a van that someone has truly ruined with ripping out stuff and putting in some rubbish but amazing pitch & reckon I can perform a caravan overhaul ;)

What pets do you have?

None at mo :cry:Am in rented flat but plan is to buy then I will have dogs :D

Enjoy your day today lovely and good luck for wi ;) xx

Good luck for weigh in.

Hope weigh in is good! :D

wow i go missing for a few days and wow shelly ohh i hope all goes well with the viewing today and good look with the w.i x x x

Thanks all - it went fabulously :D

Hiya I have just been reading your fab diary and I just wanted to say hi and thank you for being an inspiration to people like me Xx
Thats so kind. This place is amazing. When the site was down the other evening it made me realise how much I use & rely on this fab place and the inspiring, friendly, funny people that make it what it is :grouphugg:

Well ..... I lost 2lbs :D Means 12 stone & 1lb in total :bliss:

Woohoo!!!!!!!! OMG 12 stone, that is fantabulous babes!!!! :worthy: If your ears are ever burning it's because I keep telling everyone at work about your amazing losses and how brilliant SW is :D

And lots to consider with the Rightmove house (link please) and a potential van makeover - I actually think that would be so much more fun, you could remodel it exactly how you wanted. I thought the same when I was looking at narrowboats :). And if the house sings to you, as it sounds like it does, then go for it - home is everything, and it's so important to get it right :) - complete with doggies (and maybe a cat? :D) xxx

Yay! So happy for you!! 12st is an incredible amount to lose! Seriously amazing! :party0011:

Lots to think about with the house, vans etc. Hope you can get some sleep :)

Mmm, nacho feast is lush! I am having it again this weekend. And I have the primula for it this time.

Back