Insanity cheap?

ebay

Last edited:
I read somewhere that the makers of Insanity try to get any DVDs on ebay taken off because there's so many illegal copies going around.

Just do it on u tube! I started the fitness test yesterday, doing day one today my legs are absolutely killing me. I'm going to do day one even if it kills me......I hope this works ?

Done day 2, my poor legs ?well I hope saying no pain no gain is true. It literally nearly killed me. Hot bath and muscle rub in my legs and I am still struggling to walk properly ?

Same for me Nutcase, just doing the fitness test had me gasping, then the Day 1 workout nearly killed me. My legs took 2 days to get back to normal - I can do a 4 mile run and only feel half as bad as that's made me feel lol... the name 'Insanity' should have warned us really ;)

I have done the fitness test, bit concerned about the workouts!!! Will I still be able to go running whilst doing this?

hi rachelJayne

Have you done day 3 yet? I can barely walk today and am thankful I am off work on leave. I am wondering whether to work through the pain (not sure i can) or as my husband is telling me you need to rest those muscle today.
I too run a lot and although my fitness is not good i have never felt pain like this in my legs before, time for a hot bath and muscle rub lol

I want to carry this on, so I will see how the day goes and how I feel and then hopefully complete day 3.

Shazzabir I normally go running but I got to be honest I can barely walk so I have not been running since I started this on Monday. You may be ok though but I am most certainly not lol....

Keep us informed of how your doing ?

I did a 5k the morning after the first insanity DVD and got a good time (for me) but I'm not going to do the insanity programme as a whole until after the GSR in October. Just did the first one out of curiosity more than anything.
I'd say that if you have quite a good fitness level before you start, it's ok to do the DVDs every day, or to alternate doing insanity days with running days. But if you're still training your muscles to take on that sort of load, you'll do more harm than good if you don't take rest days. Every time you're doing that kind of intensity you're causing miniscule injuries to your muscles and skeleton that need time to heal or they'll get worse and you'll end up putting yourself out of action for weeks. Rest, Nutcase, REST!!

a friend of mine has completed and got the tshirt, she got up at 5am to do the workout. it pays off though, well worth investing in. the results on Hayley are amazing

That's fantastic to know Gina, I'm definitely going to try doing the whole 60 days from November.
I don't dare start it while I'm training for my run in case I injure myself, I'd be gutted to have to miss training, definitely got the running bug at the moment!

I downloaded mine. i dont know if i can tell you how with out being told off?? is links and stuff like that allowed on here, sorry im new. x

Easy enough to find out just by googling, I wouldn't declare it on a public forum though ;)

Back