Insanity workout??

louise1969

Been on the Atkins plan since middle of January, an found my weight loss to be really slow now. Stalled for 3 and a half weeks recently. Not eating any different to when i started. Tried mixing up meals etc as we do get stuck in a rut but still not helping. So thinking I need to do some real excercise. Got approx 60 days til my hols, which is the same as the Insanity workout. Had anyone tried it! Got any tips,or meal ideas pre and post work out. I really have no excercise knowledge at all :( please help Lou xx

Thanks Nicola, that was a concern that I've heard people eat carbs before training. Thought there must be an alternative tho. Does anyone know anyone doing any home workouts at home that fit in with Atkins?? :)

Thanks Nicola, that was a concern that I've heard people eat carbs before training. Thought there must be an alternative tho. Does anyone know anyone doing any home workouts at home that fit in with Atkins?? :)

Why not try the 30 day shred?

You can do 30 days on level 1 and then 30 on level 2? Only about a fiver on Amazon for the DVD, I've seen it for download though

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred: Level 1 - YouTube

Thanks Lexie.. Will check it out. You might just have saved me :))

I have been low carb for a couple of years and had no problem with Insanity. I have been a runner for years and was already a fan of Jillian Michaels. Don't be put off Insanity, carbs really aren't necessary, even the ultrarunning community is looking at low carb.....

I really like the Leslie Sansone Walk the Pounds Away - a great inhouse walking/stretching DVD - you can pick them up on eBay or Amazon - I have the Express 1 and 2 mile one and after a week, i really noticed a difference in my fitness - no more puffing (on the way to the pub :))

Another vote for the 30 day shred! It's hard but is doable! You have reminded me that I could do with starting it again!

Thanks ladies, on the second phase of 30 day shred and my weight is starting to drop again. Thank The Lord! Feel much better too. Exercise seems to have benefits both mentally and physically. It's all new to me but I'm enjoying it ?xx

Back