Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by pandaeyes, 17 January 2014.

1. pandaeyes

pandaeyes Well-Known Member

Anyone else doing the insanity challenge?
    I'm on day 8 and doing it 1 and 1/2 times through :)
    Need some insanity buddies.
  2. Soniya

Soniya Well-Known Member

Sorry I'm not doing it yet but I will be once I've lost a lil bit more so interested to see how you get on. My neighbour looks amazing after doing insanity. Now that's she has her 2nd baby she's on t25. Good luck xx
  3. pandaeyes

I've been doing it for 12 days and I have to say the results so far are incredible!

My whole body feels firmer and I lost and inch from my waist in the first week!!

Would definitely recommend it :)

just keep swimming just keep swimming :)
  4. Alan73

Alan73 Member

Would you say you need a decent level of fitness first? It's on it's way to me now and I wasn't sure if it was going to kill me!!!
  5. pandaeyes

Not really. Its just a case of doing as much as you can then watching your fitness improve :)

just keep swimming just keep swimming :)
  6. Alan73

Alan73 Member

Cool, hopefully it'll arrive today, will make time to start!
  7. mumba

mumba New Member

It sounds painful
  8. pandaeyes

I won't lie you definitely feel the results but it doesn't last long.

Would definitely recommend it :)
  9. dschwepfitness

dschwepfitness New Member

Insanity is incredible! I've done it a few times and it kicks your butt. Can't rave about it enough
  10. becki2009

becki2009 Well-Known Member

Im on day 6 and finding it quite repetative. Does it change much throughout?
  11. Lucylu79

Lucylu79 Well-Known Member

12. redmel

redmel Dreamer

Hi. Just thought I would drop in as I have started insanity today. Well I did the fit test day before yesterday and did plyometric cardio today.

I am feeling it in my muscles already. I hope i'm not aching too badly tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using mobile app