Insatiable...

Cailin Maith

Help!!

I'm soooo hungry today, I don't know whats wrong with me... I can't stop eating!

So far, I've had -

Brekkie - Magic Porridge (HXB)
Lunch - Yoghurt, Fruit & a packet of Quavers (syn'd)
Dinner - Chicken (syn'd) Rice (free) Salad (free) Wholemeal Roll (HXB)
Milk from my HXA

Also had 2 boiled eggs....

I'm now sat on the sofa, looking at my fat pics and trying to ignore the biscuits in the cupboard which are calling my name :(

I've been grand for the past week, why is it today I feel so insatiable :eek:

I just made myself some dyn free rice pudding and now i'm so stuffed i feel like i don't wanna eat for the rest of the week!

Could it be * week hun? Sometimes nothing fills the void when I'm due on and I just eat free food (mostly berries etc.) and drink plenty of water and do anything to use my hands - come on here, paint my nails etc. xxx

I just made myself some dyn free rice pudding and now i'm so stuffed i feel like i don't wanna eat for the rest of the week!

Hmmmnnn - might have to try it - I saw the recipe a minute ago :)

Could it be * week hun? Sometimes nothing fills the void when I'm due on and I just eat free food (mostly berries etc.) and drink plenty of water and do anything to use my hands - come on here, paint my nails etc. xxx

* week is next week... oh the joy!!

I do feel motivated though, which is why I've snacked on the boiled eggs rather than the biscuits in the cupboard :eek:

i think we all have days like that, just need to snack on the right things. Another thing that helps me is a mug of chocolate options (2 syns), made with milk from my hexa. Its warm, rich and creamy, and stops any tummy rumbles :)

That's not insatiable! You had hardly anything for lunch so no wonder you're hungry. I always try to make sure I have three proper meals with snacks in between, so that I'm eating every three hours or so.

Hi, where would I get this recipe please I really feel like something sweet and Ive been like an empty bucket myself this week cant seem to fill myself up. Nightmare :cool:

Thanks

That's not insatiable! You had hardly anything for lunch so no wonder you're hungry. I always try to make sure I have three proper meals with snacks in between, so that I'm eating every three hours or so.

Honestly, I had tonnes of fruit at lunchtime (not just an apple :)) I had 2 tubs of the prepared stuff from Tesco :eek: along with the yoghurt and the quavers.

ooooh where can I find the recipe for that Linda?

It doesn't sound like a lot of food to me hun, glutton that I am :eek: Did you have melon in your prepared fruit? It quite often makes me feel hungry after eating it. Quavers aren't very filling either - puffs of wind that they are :D Also, I always feel hungry on days where I have bread (and it stops me losing weight :eek:).

Starvin Marvin has paid you a visit today :) Don't worry about it, we all get days like that. And if you really fancy a biscuit, have one. You can always cut down a little on syns tomorrow if you go over syns :)

Sian xxx

It doesn't sound like a lot of food to me hun, glutton that I am :eek: Did you have melon in your prepared fruit? It quite often makes me feel hungry after eating it. Quavers aren't very filling either - puffs of wind that they are :D Also, I always feel hungry on days where I have bread (and it stops me losing weight :eek:).

Starvin Marvin has paid you a visit today :) Don't worry about it, we all get days like that. And if you really fancy a biscuit, have one. You can always cut down a little on syns tomorrow if you go over syns :)

Sian xxx

Thanks Dude - I had a biscuit with a cup of tea about an hour ago and suprisingly 1 was enough :)

No protein in your breakfast or your lunch - that might be the problem.

I wondered that... Will take some eggs (my new best friends) to work with me tomorrow.

But - the old tale about your head not knowing that you are full until a while after? It's true - I pottered about doing chores in the house and the hunger did abate so, fingers crossed, it was just a bit of a blip :rolleyes:

Going to make a quorn bolognaise tomorrow which should fill me up!!

Hey Cailin! I'm feeling the same today :( but I have to do a decent workout on the Wii before I let myself eat - all I start craving around this time is a mug of cold milk and an Alpen Light bar! :eek:

Coming on here really helps though, and it's always nice to find someone else from Manchester! Whereabouts are you from? xxx

Well I did go to the gym this morning so I don't begrudge my biscuit too much :eek:

I live in town and go to the SW class on a Thursday :) what about you?

I live just out of town and go to class on a Thursday too! Lol, I go to the one in Burnage - don't suppose you go to that one aswell? x

No, I go to the one near the central library in town - it's a good class and I like it - it motivates me :)

Oh, I didn't even know there was one there! Hope you have a better day today :) x

Well so far so good, mind you it is only 10.30 :8855:

Well so far so good, mind you it is only 10.30 :8855:

Haha, well every little counts! My solution to
curbing hunger pangs - visit the following websites in this order:

facebook
minimins
BBC
fml.com - amazingly entertaining and the only reason I move on to the next one is because I get to ones I've already read!
digitalspy.co.uk
minimins - enough time has usually passed for a hundred or so new posts to look through!
mmu.ac.uk - absolute last straw! and that's only happened once!

xxx

Back