>>>Insert quirky diary name here<<<

Great start! What did you have your weetabix with? I didn't see you'd written milk or anything.

&gt;&gt;&gt;Insert quirky diary name here&lt;&lt;&lt;

Great start! What did you have your weetabix with? I didn't see you'd written milk or anything.

banana n 2 yoghurts poured over i assume??

A proud member of The (Will)Powerpuff Girls :)

Did you enjoy them Sweetie? X

I think it gets easier as the weeks go on as you know the PP without even thinking, X

We are all here for you Sweetie, imagine how fab you will feel for losing all that! X PS-You'll get to shop for a whole new wardrobe! X

I did actually enjoy them - Can't believe i've gone 24 years without trying them!

I'm finding the WW online bit fab, it's had most things on it so far. And it's very easy to enter data to find out PPs if needed. Very impressed!

I'm going to London for my bday in Dec so I'm hoping to buy lots of new winter bits for when I go! I'm also looking forward to my weight not holding me back, I can't wait to go the Harry Potter studio tour and be in actual pictures!!! I always hide from the camera

I've got a very busy day today. Thursdays are quite hectic and always my downfall as I don't get home from work until 10pm. It's always a quick stop to the shop for wine and chocolate so I can wind down in the evening - That won't be happening tonight!

Day 2

Breakfast
Banana 0pp
2 Shape Yogs 4pp
2 Weetabix 3pp

Lunch
Chicken pasta bake 8pp
Veg
0pp
Quavers
2pp

Dinner
Burger 4pp
Roll
4pp
Cheese
2pp
Chips
4pp
Salad
0pp

Snacks
Costa Coffee Cooler 6pp

35/35 Dailies

4/49 Weeklies

Last edited:
I did actually enjoy them - Can't believe i've gone 24 years without trying them!

I'm finding the WW online bit fab, it's had most things on it so far. And it's very easy to enter data to find out PPs if needed. Very impressed!

I'm going to London for my bday in Dec so I'm hoping to buy lots of new winter bits for when I go! I'm also looking forward to my weight not holding me back, I can't wait to go the Harry Potter studio tour and be in actual pictures!!! I always hide from the camera

My friend did the Harry Potter Studio Tour and she had a fab time, her photos were so magical! X

I've got a very busy day today. Thursdays are quite hectic and always my downfall as I don't get home from work until 10pm. It's always a quick stop to the shop for wine and chocolate so I can wind down in the evening - That won't be happening tonight!

Unless its WW Wine and a Freddo?!? X

Day 2

Breakfast
Banana 0pp
2 Shape Yogs 4pp
2 Weetabix 3pp

Lunch
Chicken pasta bake 8pp
Veg 0pp
Quavers 2pp

Dinner
Burger 4pp
Roll 4pp
Cheese 2pp
Chips 4pp
Salad 0pp

Snacks
Options hot choc 1pp
Grapes 0pp
Choc philly 2pp

34/35 Dailies

2/49 Weeklies

Your menu sounds fab Sweetie I love the variety you get into it! X

Day 3

Breakfast - None

Lunch
Light Choices Tikka 10pp
WW Pitta 3pp

Dinner
Chicken 4PP
Noodles
7pp
Veg
0PP
Sauce
1PP

Snacks
Quavers 2pp
Apple
0pp
McCoys 5pp
KitKat Chunky P/butter 7PP

Last edited:
Looking great so far :) I had a stir fry yesterday night!

I'm trying not to miss breakfast but I was cleaning until 11am and it was a bit pointless with lunch so close! I didn't enjoy my stir fry tonight though, was very very bland even with the sauce on, going back to satay sauce for next week!

So Friday night is danger zone, think a fair few weeklies will be consumed tonight! Got my tracker open so I can track everything that passes my lips!

I'm trying not to miss breakfast but I was cleaning until 11am and it was a bit pointless with lunch so close! I didn't enjoy my stir fry tonight though, was very very bland even with the sauce on, going back to satay sauce for next week!

Mmmmmmmm I love Satay Sauce, in fact I love anything peanut based! X

So Friday night is danger zone, think a fair few weeklies will be consumed tonight! Got my tracker open so I can track everything that passes my lips!

Which delights are on the menu Sweetie? X

*Bump*

Mmmmmmmm I love Satay Sauce, in fact I love anything peanut based! X

Which delights are on the menu Sweetie? X

I have a recipe for satay sauce so I may point it up and see if it's better than the shop bought packet. I just love chinese food!

I may have some chocolate and some crisps. I have no wine in and the kids are in bed so that's out the window! I think the weekends will be weeklie/treat time. I'm going out next weekend so I will be saving next weeks for vodka and shots!

I have a recipe for satay sauce so I may point it up and see if it's better than the shop bought packet. I just love chinese food!

I may have some chocolate and some crisps. I have no wine in and the kids are in bed so that's out the window! I think the weekends will be weeklie/treat time. I'm going out next weekend so I will be saving next weeks for vodka and shots!

Ooooo will u let me know how many PP it works out? Mmmmmmm shots, I love shots! X

Day 4

Breakfast
Weetabix 3PP
Yogurt 4PP
Banana

Lunch
Sweet and sour chicken with rice 10PP
WW pitta bread 3PP
Grapes 0pp
Quavers 2PP

Dinner - Spag Bol
Pasta 4PP