>>>Insert quirky diary name here<<<

Sparkswillfly

I've sat here for ages trying to work out what best to call my new journey!
I'm 25 at the start of December and I really want to get weight off for then!

I got to class tomorrow evening and starting on Weds 5th :)

Last edited:
Welcome :)

Isn't half a century 50? Sorry don't mean to be rude or anything but I wasn't sure :p I'm sure you don't want to be 50 before you have to!

I've sat here for ages trying to work out what best to call my new journey!
I've chosen 'I don't want to be a half a century heffer' because I'm 25 at the start of December and I really want to get weight off for then!

I got to class tomorrow evening and starting on Weds 5th :)

Good Luck with starting your journey Sweetie, we are all here to support you. X Looking forward to reading your journey in coming weeks. X

I've just re-read it haha! Half a half a century heffer doesn't quite have the same ring! Back to the drawing board!

I've just re-read it haha! Half a half a century heffer doesn't quite have the same ring! Back to the drawing board!

Lol! It took me two weeks nearly to think up my one lol. X

So I've ended up joining online! My partner works shifts and was supposed to finish at 2pm, but it's changed last minute and now he doesn't finish until 9.30pm. It's veyr unpredictable so I think I've made the best decision.

It means no leader and scary weigh in though. I'm going to have to be EXTREMELY strict with myself.

Let's do this!

So I've ended up joining online! My partner works shifts and was supposed to finish at 2pm, but it's changed last minute and now he doesn't finish until 9.30pm. It's veyr unpredictable so I think I've made the best decision.

It means no leader and scary weigh in though. I'm going to have to be EXTREMELY strict with myself.

Let's do this!

We are all here for you Sweetie, you will do fab. X

So I think I'm all sorted, I get 35pp a day, then obviously weeklies on top. I'm going to have my weeklies each week, with 7 stone to loose I'm going to plateau so I need something to knock off once I get there.

Day 1 -

Breakfast
2x Weetabix 3PP
2x Shape Yogurts 4PP
Banana 0PP

Lunch
Light choices chicken hotpot 7PP
WW pitta bread 3PP

Dinner
Battered fish 7PP
Light choices chips 125g 4PP
Mushy peas 3PP

Snacks
Quavers 2PP
Options hot choc 1PP
Kiwi 0PP
Apple 0PP
Strawberry Split 1PP
Grapes
30g Choc Philly 2PP
Banana

35/35 Dailies

2/49 Weeklies

Last edited:
So I think I'm all sorted, I get 35pp a day, then obviously weeklies on top. I'm going to have my weeklies each week, with 7 stone to loose I'm going to plateau so I need something to knock off once I get there.

That's a great idea Sweetie, I haven't been using my Weeklies but I can definitely see where you're coming from. X

Day 1 -

Breakfast
2x Weetabix 3PP
2x Shape Yogurts 4PP
Banana 0PP

Lunch
WW pitta bread 3PP

Dinner
Battered fish 7PP
Mushy peas 2PP

Snacks
Quavers 2PP
Options hot choc 1PP
Kiwi 0PP

33/35 Dailies

0/49 Weeklies

Fab Menu Sweetie :) Loving how you've got two cooked meals in but are still within your PP. x PS-I love Mushy Peas, I can eat them straight out the tin! X

Hi, I do online, and my OH also does shifts.. use this site for motivation as if like me u have 0 will power you'll need the kick in line these lot give.. good luck and subscribe to some diaries to get food idea's etc xxx

That's a great idea Sweetie, I haven't been using my Weeklies but I can definitely see where you're coming from. X

Fab Menu Sweetie :) Loving how you've got two cooked meals in but are still within your PP. x PS-I love Mushy Peas, I can eat them straight out the tin! X

If I have a sandwich I tend to want 2, and crisps, and chocolate! It was just a ready meal but they are handy to chuck in the microwave whilst I'm trying to get the toddlers ready for preschool! I've only ever had mushy peas once, and it was in a bistro restaurant so I hope the canned ones taste the same haha!

Hi, I do online, and my OH also does shifts.. use this site for motivation as if like me u have 0 will power you'll need the kick in line these lot give.. good luck and subscribe to some diaries to get food idea's etc xxx

Thank you :) Yeah, I don't have much willpower! I need to get looking about for meal ideas. I've kept it very simple this week so I can get in the swing of weighing and pointing up!

So I've done a bit of maths and I need to loose 93lbs (6st9lbs) to get to 10stone. I don't know if that will be my ultimate goal but it will be around there, and it's a nice whole number!

I don't want to put myself under too much pressure but I go on holiday next June/July so I would like to be as close as possible to my goal for then :)

Last edited:
Good Luck and brill to have a goal to aim for.. well done on the loss so far.. and i shall look out for you in the WW success stories next year!!!! :)

If I have a sandwich I tend to want 2, and crisps, and chocolate! It was just a ready meal but they are handy to chuck in the microwave whilst I'm trying to get the toddlers ready for preschool! I've only ever had mushy peas once, and it was in a bistro restaurant so I hope the canned ones taste the same haha!

Did you enjoy them Sweetie? X

Thank you :) Yeah, I don't have much willpower! I need to get looking about for meal ideas. I've kept it very simple this week so I can get in the swing of weighing and pointing up!

I think it gets easier as the weeks go on as you know the PP without even thinking, X

So I've done a bit of maths and I need to loose 93lbs (6st9lbs) to get to 10stone. I don't know if that will be my ultimate goal but it will be around there, and it's a nice whole number!

I don't want to put myself under too much pressure but I go on holiday next June/July so I would like to be as close as possible to my goal for then :)

We are all here for you Sweetie, imagine how fab you will feel for losing all that! X PS-You'll get to shop for a whole new wardrobe! X

&gt;&gt;&gt;Insert quirky diary name here&lt;&lt;&lt;

haha isnt it funny how that happens i do exactly the same if i have a sandwich i have to have crisps n then i always fancy chocolate after!!!! i tend to have quavers now or french fries cus low pps!!

A proud member of The (Will)Powerpuff Girls :)

&gt;&gt;&gt;Insert quirky diary name here&lt;&lt;&lt;

Day 1 -

Breakfast
2x Weetabix 3PP
2x Shape Yogurts 4PP
Banana 0PP

Lunch
WW pitta bread 3PP

Dinner
Battered fish 7PP
Mushy peas 3PP

Snacks
Quavers 2PP
Options hot choc 1PP
Kiwi 0PP
Apple 0PP
Strawberry Split 1PP
Grapes
30g Choc Philly 2PP
Banana

35/35 Dailies

2/49 Weeklies

good start :) keep it up and good luck hun!!!!!!!

A proud member of The (Will)Powerpuff Girls :)

Back