>>>Insert quirky diary name here<<<

yeah suppose... rather have a kit kat chunky tho haha

I loved the Limited Edition Coconut one they did last year, mmmmmmmmm

i liked the limited edition hazlenut one mmmmmmmmnnm

I was disappointed in that one :-( I thought the Mint one tasted too much like the 2 Finger ones. X

&gt;&gt;&gt;Insert quirky diary name here&lt;&lt;&lt;

I was disappointed in that one :-( I thought the Mint one tasted too much like the 2 Finger ones. X

im not a fan of mint chocolate so didnt try that one n i thought the coconut one tasted nuffin like coconut!! lol

im not a fan of mint chocolate so didnt try that one n i thought the coconut one tasted nuffin like coconut!! lol

I don't normally like coconut so maybe that's why I liked it lol. X

I don't normally like coconut so maybe that's why I liked it lol. X

i hate coconut as in bounty or anythin that contains bits of coconut but i love the smell of it and i love malibu haha

i hate coconut as in bounty or anythin that contains bits of coconut but i love the smell of it and i love malibu haha

Mmmmmmm I love Malibu too! Especially with Pineapple Juice lol x

Hiya here to subscribe. I have about the same amount to loose as u. About 7 stone so will be keeping an eye on u.
I haven't got te patience to do my menu on here aswell as online so gonna just follow u for ideas and just do my own online.
Good luck xxxx

I've not been 100% yest/today - I found out I was going to be an auntie for the first time yesterday! So the moet was flowing!! And today I've passed my college course so we're out for dinner!

Unexpectedy busy week, still think I will have lost a few lbs come Weds though, 100% from tomorrow. I'm fully ok with life getting in the way some times!

I've not been 100% yest/today - I found out I was going to be an auntie for the first time yesterday! So the moet was flowing!! And today I've passed my college course so we're out for dinner!

Unexpectedy busy week, still think I will have lost a few lbs come Weds though, 100% from tomorrow. I'm fully ok with life getting in the way some times!

oh well youve got reason to celebrate and be naughty!!!

Congratulations Sweetie on finishing your course and becoming an Auntie, when is the baby due? X

and congratulations on both!!!

Congratulations Sweetie on finishing your course and becoming an Auntie, when is the baby due? X

Thank you both - Start of Jan :) I'm excited. I'm a self employed antenatal teacher so I'm happy I've got a booking in for the next few months!

Thank you both - Start of Jan :) I'm excited. I'm a self employed antenatal teacher so I'm happy I've got a booking in for the next few months!

You will be an expert Auntie then! A nice start to next year for them! X

Day 7

Breakfast
2 x wholemeal bread 4PP
30G light soft cheese 30g 1PP
Cucumber 0PP

Lunch
WW Macaroni 9PP
Banana 0PP
Quavers 2PP

Dinner
Chicken 4PP
Rice 6pp
Curry sauce 1pp
Onions 0PP
Mushrooms 0PP
Peppers 0PP

Day 7

Breakfast
2 x wholemeal bread 4PP
30G light soft cheese 30g 1PP
Cucumber 0PP

Lunch
WW Macaroni 9PP
Banana 0PP
Quavers 2PP

Dinner
Chicken 4PP
Rice 6pp
Curry sauce 1pp
Onions 0PP
Mushrooms 0PP
Peppers 0PP

What did u think of the WW Macaroni? I found it a little tasteless if I'm honest! X

Back