Insominia!

vadey

Silver Member
Hi,

I started two days ago but I can't seem to get any sleep, partly cos I'm up for the loo but also cos my brain is just ticking over! Anyone else had problems with sleep?

Yep, I did!
It didn't last - maybe just the first week. I was just laying in bed with my mind not settling down as it usually would. Strange.
Good luck with your journey x

Im not tired but now I'm shattered! I do hope it settles down as working now! How's are you doing? X

Yeah, it settled down - I could definitely sleep stood up now! It's weird cos it's like a mental energy boost when, physically, I'm not up to much!!
I am back at work this week - not worked since starting the diet so I am a bit nervous. I remember someone else posting that tiredness can make you crave foods :(. To be honest I think that had happened to me following a disturbed night with my little one.
I am only week 2 - well WI today, so starting week 3, as soon as I have some packs!!

This is my 3rd day! Back to work for me too but I started at the weekend on purpose. Mad really. I've tried this before but just couldn't get my mind set right. Have a good day at work! Keep me posted on how your doing chuck. X

I had trouble sleeping in my first week it will pass.

I'm soooo tired today! I was up apt in the night and have now come on my monthly! Feel drained! Watched and smelt everyone's dinners today but have been 100% this time and couldnt previously say that! Hoping I get a good night kip tonight as I need it! Thanks for the support guys x

I also find I'm sleeping really bad since starting, I know what you mean, total mind whirl. I'm waking earlier too. I know
More energy is good, it not when you're sitting up till 3am and have to be at work in the morn. I hope it settles down x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's weird isn't it. Im also waking earlier! I don't feel that bad to say I've not had much sleep! My skin us great though! Can notice a difference already x

Yes I've struggled to sleep properly and am getting out of bed early with a spring in my step ( totally not me) must be the diet lol.

Well I had a fab nights sleep last night! Feel better but still tired! Hopefully tonight il get a good night! Hope every one else managing to get some x

Back