Insomnia

Cherry-Blossom

I CAN do this
Anyone else found this diet quite bad for insomnia? I did have it a bit before but a least before I had the decency to feel slightly tired. Now I'll be lying in bed awake for hours, even if I go to bed at 2 in the morning.

It's a nightmare isn't it? I get it every so often drives me mad and the more I get worked up with it the worse it gets, with me I am not sure it's the diet or the menopause but either way I could do without it.

I have insomnia fairly often but I actually find that this diet makes it slightly better (apart from one or two nights when I was having coke zero/caffeinated coffee too late - I know don't drink any past 2pm). I do bad things like watch TV and take the ipad to bed though. I don't have the type of insomnia that isn't largely self-induced!

I recommend the Paul McKenna sleep book - just reading it in bed rather than doing anything else helps!

Do you feel tired during the day?

I feel as though I am sleeping better so far. I am finding I am more tired than usual. (This message comes to you from a Lavinia who is tucked up in bed after being at work all day!! Lol)

Used to be tired during the day but not be able to get to sleep at night (but would sleep 8-12 hours once asleep). Now not tired during the day but hardly sleeping at night as I can't get to sleep.

I find it difficult to differentiate between my insomnia that's work/ stress related and one that may be diet related. When I have been at work on a late, finishing at 21:30, I struggle to get to sleep anyway. But whilst I have been on the diet I am so shattered that I just drop right off. I guess it's different for us all.

I can relate with the insomnia hun Im terrible for it on slim and save....its realy wierd cos when Iv done CD before I sleep like a baby on that
The mind boggles eh lol
Jo x

You're not drinking tea/coffee/green tea later in the day are you?? WIthout realising..... I was doing that when I was on Lipotrim..... Limited it to lunch time and had peppermint tea after and felt much more tired in the evening and slept better!!!

ALthough I dont sleep that well.... But I seem to get mega Keto-enery!!!!

: /

X

You're not drinking tea/coffee/green tea later in the day are you?? WIthout realising..... I was doing that when I was on Lipotrim..... Limited it to lunch time and had peppermint tea after and felt much more tired in the evening and slept better!!!

ALthough I dont sleep that well.... But I seem to get mega Keto-enery!!!!

: /

X

Don't drink tea and stuff much (as in a cup every few days). I drink coke zero but that's usually earlier in the day.

Back