Inspiration and motivation!

maybebabypowell

Evening all you gorgeous peeps

So I am waiting for my dinner to cook - Casserole, mmmmmmmmmmm and it got me thinking that it might be good for people to pop on here what they aer most looking forward to wearing in the future, for me clothes are a massive issue.

For me I have a cousins wedding in July and I would love to get in this dress and look at least half decent!!!

42009224_m1.jpg

Then I am in Florida in Sept and my main goal is too look ok at the water parks and by the pool, so I am hoping to get into something like this and again look good in it!

440-258-X43s.jpg

I am currently wearing 20/22 but would love be down to a 16 by Florida and maybe an 18 by my cousins wedding!!!

So share your peeps!!!

Last edited:
Like the idea!

I have this dress from Karen Millen. I wore it to a friend's wedding in summer 2007. I actually bought it in spring 2007 and then met my boyf and started gaining a bit of weight, so it was a tiny bit tight at her wedding. Now it's extremely tight so my first goal is to get back into it for another friend's wedding on 1st August this year.
I love this dress so much! It's girly and floaty and looks so pretty!!
441-gallery.jpg

(It's a different set of friends so I can wear the same frock!! lol!)

oh oh - cant see the dress!

oooo good one!!

i wanna look nice in plain old jeans & vest and not look too top heavy and also to wear skinny jeans without looking like i have carrots for legs or to have to wear long tops or dresses with them! oh and to be photoed on the beach holding my little one and wearing a nice bikini when on hols in june.....

image1l.jpg

image1l.jpg

No hun, still cant see it!! Maybe a link would be better?

hi what a lovely dress

i've got my best friends wedding in july to aim for not though of a size i wanna be but i have seena dress in Coast that i love, the biggest size they do is an 18 but have been told by many thay are small sizes so we will have to see

i've also got her hen do in may and me and my mum are off on a long weekend in june so i've got a few mile stones to aim for 1st!!!!

good luck xxx

Thats lush babe. Your link before would not work either - Just too be to a page saying broken url, but have seen the one on ebay and it gorgeous!!!! Your gonna look devine!

Thanks!!! Your choice of dress is so cute too. I bet you'll get there and look fab :)

Back