Inspired 2 Office Colleagues to join SW, I feel so proud :D

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
It feels so good that people in the office are noticing the difference in me. Not only my physical appearence, but also my happier, calmer sense of mind :)

Two of my colleagues have now even decided to join SW after flicking through a few of my books, and I am thrilled! :eek: It feels great to help out others, and I am MORE than happy to reccommend SW to anyone I come across.

I am a very happy office bunny today! :happy036:

:) Good on you. Same here, people commenting all the time is a real bonus. Was a bit aprehensive about going at first, being a fella, but since I started, 4 women in the office are on SW and 2 others doing weight watchers x

Great stuff !!

They will thank you big time when they start to see the weight come off.

Well done hun. its a good feeling i persuaded my mother to join and my sister is starting next week :)

Well done you, thats fab! My OH is now on board and my mum too so keeping it in the family for now!

That's great, well done everyone!! :) x

there are 2 lads at work who are as large / larger than me ( not sure since I still see myself as a lot bigger than I am.. )..
I really want to "help them out" by telling them about SW but I'm not entirely sure that they won't just slug me for being cheeky..
How would you go about dropping hints about it..?
I could put up a pic of me before and "after" with a bit of blurb about my SW loss on the notice board in the canteen, but I'm sure that would be seen as big headed by many..

Since I joined and hit target - my mum, brother, aunt have all joined my group and my MIL and SIL are following the plan from home. My mums been going for 2 weeks now and has lost 4.5 and won SOTW last week, my brother started in Jan and has just got his 2st award, my MIL has lost a stone and a half (and shes 80 next birthday!), my aunt started the same day as my mum and has lost 6.5lb and my SIL has lost over a stone since Jan.

Since I joined and hit target - my mum, brother, aunt have all joined my group and my MIL and SIL are following the plan from home. My mums been going for 2 weeks now and has lost 4.5 and won SOTW last week, my brother started in Jan and has just got his 2st award, my MIL has lost a stone and a half (and shes 80 next birthday!), my aunt started the same day as my mum and has lost 6.5lb and my SIL has lost over a stone since Jan.

wow well done on inspiring so many people to join :)

Back