Starting SW again after 2 years...whats changed?

Mandlegrot

Gold Member
Hi all, i used to follow the green plan but fell off the wagon due to multiple house moves and job changes...now I'm slightly more settled I'm looking to start SW again and really miss interacting with other peopel about it, so was o happy to see minimins back online! I can't afford or commit to groups (I spend a lot of time abroad and working away for long stints) so am looking to do it all myself from home - what has changed in the last few years? I don't have my books from when i was on it before else i'd follow them...but i figured it would also make sense to follow the newest plans in case things change and i can make it to groups again.

I used to have 2 of each healthy extras a day, is that still a thing?

So you only have one each of A and B? It used to be 2, and I planned most of my meals around the 2 HEXb's :(

apart from that it sounds ok, will need to find a copy of the book at some point to scan through and write down the values of stuff i eat

Yes, unfortunately it's now only 1 HEA and 1 HEB per day on Extra Easy. However, if you do SP days you can have 2 HEBs. The SP days are similar to the old Red days but you can have beans, peas and various other protein foods that you couldn't previously have on red days. No pasta, rice, potatoes etc. though. There's a good thread about it here:-

https://www.minimins.com/threads/extra-easy-sp-plan.348340/

Hope this helps!

Oh poo haha! I never even glanced at red days because I'm vegan and to eat that much protein replacement stuff is way too expensive haha! Might just dig for an old book and try follow the plan i used to, it works because i lost narly 4 stone!!

I'm veggie and still follow the Green days. Search for "green.pdf Slimming World" and you can find the old plan (before SW banished it).

Back