Instant chocolate pudding and only 2 syns

gonna try this now, wish me luck and will come backwith a verdict...

i never had much luck with microwave cake in a mug, always tough and spongey, and this was no exception , mine turned into a thick, choccie sponge....kinda ok tho :p

i assume the microwave part is the problem, i have a 800? i think....

ok tried again, added a smallshot of praline coffee syrup and a splash of milk and its AMAZING it makes it syrup-y, dence and stodgy , like a steamed pud

Last edited:
I have just made this!! Very tasty, not sure i whisked it enough as texture a little bit rubbery. I served with sliced banana and a small squirt of light squirty cream. I feel like I have had a million syns!!! :D

going to have to give this a few more shots to get it right i think, as when i tried it, it was just like a piece of brown eggy rubber...hmmmmn xx ha ha

Made this expecting to be disappointed... but it was gorgeous! I used a small egg, dark hot chocolate and a splash of gingerbread coffee syrup and milk... yummy! A very good fix but I suspect you have to eat it whilst it's hot.

Cannot wait to try this tomorrow!!

(sweet tooth lovers are going to love this)

Into a mug place one sachet of Options (2 syns),
sweetener to taste
and one egg
Mix together, place in microwave for 1 minute
and... hey presto -
AMAZING CHOCOLATE PUDDING!
:D

Erm.....off to make this. Like now!!

Erm.....off to make this. Like now!!

It didn't turn out so nice :(

I tried twice as the first time went like rubber - my microwave is 900w and I think a minute was just too long.

Second time it looked perfect but tasted like sweet chocolatey scrambled egg.

Shame, I had high hopes for this low syn choc pudding!

If too rubbery you need to add more options as egg is too big or if you do not have a jar use a small egg I now know what consistency the mix should have and of too runny I just add more options and SYN accordingly (tsp of Nutella inside when hot and serve with 0% yoghurt is yummy!)

OMG this sounds soooooo yummy, will definitely be trying this out tomorrow! I'll report back too :)

Thanks for the tips, everyone!

Just made this and O M G it was scrummy! I used 12g Belgian chocolate options (only have the big jar and my hand slipped!) and a small egg and cooked it for 45 seconds in an 800w and it was YUM! Could probably have done with 5 secs less as it was slightly on the rubbery side, and was a bit dry, so I'll def add some squirty cream next timeout, still, YUM!

Thanks so much for posting :D

Abi x

This is amazing used cadburys highlights caramel and am so impressed with it! Most tasty 2 syns I've had in a long time :)

(sweet tooth lovers are going to love this)

Into a mug place one sachet of Options (2 syns),
sweetener to taste
and one egg
Mix together, place in microwave for 1 minute
and... hey presto -
AMAZING CHOCOLATE PUDDING!
:D

My son has this often. His favourte is hot choc puddng wth banana & custard muller on it,

His wife hates it !

Made this tonight as a treat after my tea. It was like brown scrambled egg and I didn't like the taste or consistency of it at all.

I can see how people can use it for a treat, but it just wasn't for me at all. Shame!

Back