instant help needed!!

You can tell if your in ketosis by a few symptoms, bad breath, furry tongue, bad taste in your mouth. You can buy 'ketostix' at the pharmacy and you test your urine, but to be honest, as long as your are sticking to it 100% you should be in ketosis from around day 3-5

Thanks for the feedback....does your wee smell because I have noticed that but no strange taste in my mouth and as I can't smell my bad breath ;o)
Can you have mints or how do you keep the bad breath at bay?

No mints im afraid. Many people use listerine strips or mouthwash. But the strips seemed to have been discontinued for some reason. I find that drinking lots of water helps with the mouth taste. :)

I got a few listerine strips 3-packs in my local savers chemist, but they're on ebay too. My pharmacist told me that sometimes if your water intake is very good that you won't get the bad breath/furry mouth? I got some plus a travel sized bottle just in case! LOL!

Thanks for the replies, to be honest I've never drank so much water in an effort to stop me eating I'm having a glass of water instead. I've just had my lunchtime shake and would like to say I'm satisfied but that would be a lie. I guess as you eat less your stomach will shrink and you'll start to feel less hungry....roll on weigh in!

Back