Interesting article to read.

Indianprincess

Hi, I found this article just by chance and thought Id post it here for some of you to read.
Firstly I just want people to be open minded about the article. Ive been doing CD for 15 weeks and have had my ups and downs but have lost alot of weight. Having said that I will be stopping the diet in a few weeks. This is a personal choice for me as I feel that I have become addicted to huge weight losses but ultimatley I need to change my lifestyle (this is personal choice for me and not a dig at CD). I lost 7 stone a few years ago through sensible eating and exercise but when I lost my mum to suicide,I became depressed and slowly put on a huge amount of weight. I believe that everyone should follow whatever diet they feel suits them. But having studied physicology and pharamcology I knew deep down that this was a quick fix (for myself) to get rid of a bulk amount of weight. Before my current job I worked in the health industry for about 10 years and had learnt alot, if Im honest...back then I would not have done it but its different when you feel depressed, insecure, ugly and plain old fat!
I think this is a great diet and it does work but many people come back and many have health problems after. I really dont want anyone to feel that Im being negative but I want to be honest. I have regained my confidence and will power with the help of many of you from minimins!
And for that Im grateful for.
Im having a intensive health check in a few weeks to see the impact of what the diet has done to my body and will defo keep you posted when I get the results.
Anyway heres the article....
It's based on Third World rations and has been called 'organised starvation'. So how safe is the LighterLife diet? | Mail Online

Back