internet problems and my wc 14th WI

girlsbig98

Silver Member
Hi girls,

What a nightmare I have had! BT where supposed to change my package and have actually disconnected it and charged me early disconnection fee for the pleasure!

I have been on to them all week trying to resolve but not only do they want me to pay them 0ver 70 pounds they want to charge me for reconnection fee too :mad: I have to wait for one of their supervisors to coe back to me as I have refused to pay it but i currently have no phone or internet and using a wifi spot I have just picked up around the corner from my home :(

I weighed 200.5lb last monday so lost 3lb which i am very pleased with so fingers crossed for next week. hope you all doing well and fingers crossed i will be back online soon. xx

Wonder where you'd got to and was hoping that it wasn't because you'd gone off plan. Good to see you back online and hope the internet gets resolved soon. I had a fight with BT when we moved into a brand new house 10 years ago (we've moved since), and it took weeks and weeks for them to connect us. They advertised that they pay compensation if they don't do what they're asked to do within a certain time and they did all they could to avoid paying by making ridiculous excuses and trying to pin the blame on us, but in the end they coughed up and I more or less got the connection fee back. Took a bit of effort on my part tho.

I'm at 200 pounds exactly at the mo so the race is definitely on :D

welcome back , i hate being without my internet so i really feel for you , well done for staying on track though
and hope you get it sorted soon

Ooh, that sounds annoying - definately stand your corner! Lovely to see you post again though, and hope you'll be back with us properly asap! :)

just on way back from WI and stopped in residential area to find open wifi spot to update my weight.

not great this week only 0.5lb so brings me to exactly 200lb not great but at least its a loss, looks like borders will take the lead this week :)

good luck everyone xx

yes a loss is a loss well done , i think if i didnt have my internet id eat to compensate and would definitely gain weight.
youve probably gone now ,but anyone know how you get the weight loss chart at the bottom of girlsbig's signature Ta!

not great this week only 0.5lb so brings me to exactly 200lb not great but at least its a loss, looks like borders will take the lead this week :)

Not the way things are going! I've been stuck on 200lb exactly for the last 3 days so we're exactly the same weight at the moment - spooky! It just doesn't want me to get to my next damn milestone which was to be below 200lbs. I've got 2 days left until WI and I'm willing the scales to move a bit by then.

Anyway, a loss is a loss, and much much better than a gain :)

are you under 200 borders? fingers crossed for you hun x

still no phone or internet, phone not bothered ad i have mobile but internet is really starting to annoy me. im at my sister in laws at moment using her wifi.

laters girls... xx

Hi girlsbig! No Internet is a pain :(. I'm almost 2lbs under 200lbs and it feels good to be in the 'hundreds' rather than the '2 hundreds' :). You should be there at next WI too.

Back