End of day 2 and I think my kidneys don't know whats hit them lol!

Forever*Autumn

Hi,

Well I've just finished my last pack of the day and managed to drink six litres of water. Which is two up on yesterday's intake. I normally only drink around a pint of fluid a day, so my kidneys have had one hell of a work out! I think I may have to have the loo seat surgically removed lol!

I'm hoping to lose around 126lb by September as that's when I hit the big four zero eek!
My first weigh in will be Wednesday, but I've asked my councillor to keep my losses to herself. I feel that if I get told of a low result one week it'll really demotivate me. Fingers crossed I'll get losses and not stay the same.

Forever*Autumn xx

Hi, Well I've just finished my last pack of the day and managed to drink six litres of water. Which is two up on yesterday's intake. I normally only drink around a pint of fluid a day, so my kidneys have had one hell of a work out! I think I may have to have the loo seat surgically removed lol! I'm hoping to lose around 126lb by September as that's when I hit the big four zero eek! My first weigh in will be Wednesday, but I've asked my councillor to keep my losses to herself. I feel that if I get told of a low result one week it'll really demotivate me. Fingers crossed I'll get losses and not stay the same. Forever*Autumn xx

Well done on getting through the day however 6 litres ? ? ? ?

That's a massive amount of water.
You can easily get to goal by Sept and it will be well worth it for your birthday.

Good luck on your journey x

Hi angelupnorth,

I do think I've over done the water. I found it quite hard going to be honest. I think I'll be dropping it back down to four litres tomorrow lol! X

Hi angelupnorth, I do think I've over done the water. I found it quite hard going to be honest. I think I'll be dropping it back down to four litres tomorrow lol! X

Bless you,

hope your ok ?

I average 4 litres sometimes less, sometimes a little more but I've never managed 6 lol.

Good luck for day 2, keep posting and reading on here, as I'm sure you know it's fab for motivation & support x

yeah. I've done this diet before and used to do an average of 5 litres of water a day. My bladder was younger then. Now I don't get over 4 litres. 6 is impressive. You could easily drop a litre or two and still have great losses (I averaged 5lb a week over 12 weeks when I did it).

Cautionary note to those who might not know. It is not advisable to drink a large quantity of water in a short period of time. It's actually dangerous. However, spread out over the day is fine.

Nothing worse then in and out of the bathroom 6 liters might be a bit much :)

Im in work today and im up and down that stairs like a yoyo.....

Today is my first day back, i took a year break, first time round starting weight was nearly 20 stone, lost 6 stone and have now but on a over a stone!I stop going to the gym and i was eatting what i wanted when i wanted and as much as i wanted so i decided i needed to cop on.

How is everyone finding thingS?

well done for taking control now though, Emz. Too many of us end up back where we started (or worse).

I'm doing good. I'll work up the steps this time so I am better equipped not to repeat the weight regain!

Back