Into a new Stone! ....

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Well by the skin of my teeth! lol 13.13.5 ! ...:scale:.
so only just but im there!!!!!!!

Lost 1lb at weigh in last night! I think im being to wobbly! ... 17pnts some days 22 the others .... am i eating enough proper food? id love some opinions! More than a 1lb would give me a huge boost next week! :eat:

Thanks xxx

Hi Pixie

Congratuations on your weight lost. I also entered a new stone this week 12st 12 am very pleased.

Good luck with your diet.

Thanks :) its a great feeling isnt it! .. I just to work my way thro this one now and not back up into the old one! I dont ever want to be in the old one again!

hehe ... heres to the 12s¬

woo hoo well done pixie thats great news!...now your into a new stone bracket you loose a point dont you?
I lost a pound this week i put that down to not much excersise. I think you need to do as much as you can in my opinion. Im booking an app to look round a ladies gym! xxx

OOOoHHHHHHHHHHH I didnt think of the new points! :( oh umm ok then maybe thats gonna take some getting used to LOL

Umm thanks for that ! i think lol:beam:

:party0019::party0019:

WELL DONE!!

Way to go girl! Your doing great, best of luck on your final journey....

~Hugs~

Ive got a way to go yet ... into a new stone but another 3 of them to go! ... hehe xxx

Paula we can do it! xx ...

Ive got just under 4 stone Paula .. im 13.13.5 and want to get to 10 .. its a long ole slog! im not trying to kid myself or anything ...

Im not setting goals! or obsessing about food! (well trying not to) just thought id cut it down into bite size chunks! at half a stone at a time! altho for some reason the ticker didnt like it! hence im now counting down to my first stone!

Were all in the same boat! its tough we struggle we will fall off the wagon and cling on to the back with our nails! but we have to get back on! Im here for ya chick! if you need a chat etc ... Believe me im not always so determined! last week i was wobbly! and today even tho i had a sucsess with the jeans im fighting the urge to go eat a choccie brownie! xxxxx

i sharnt say how many i have got, it's a long slog but with determination and will power (which has never lasted more than a wk with me... now 5weeks on still as determined) WE WILL ALL SUCCEED XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Its wonderful! ... am so glad i found you all and that were going to be here throughout the journey! yay! awww im feeling abit luvvie today! lol

Back