Into single figures..

daisydoll

Gold Member
...on my countdown clock

9 days 14 hours 57 mins and 31 secs til i have finished my 100 days on foundation!

daisy x

Congratulations! You look really good. I am on day 5 so 95 left for me! People like you are an inspiration to me to keep going. Well done x

It will fly past!
It really doesn't seem 3 months ago I started
Daisy x

Time certainly has flown. A few emotional ups and downs, but looking back it has been an incredibly easy and short process. I have just 15 days to go on foundation.

DD - are you heading for RTM after foundation? I expect to do about 5 months of development, but I'm so inspired by the amazing losses and know the time will fly by. xx

T_I i am going to developers for about 4 weeks i think

my LLC has said if i want to go on to RTM within those 4 weeks that is fine and i can start when i want.

i really want to lose another stone so i just tip into the healthy range, i'm only 5 1" so thats about 9.5 stone which i will more than happy with as i don't want to be 'thin' - i like my curves!

also then i will have a half stone buffer - my aim is never to go above 10 stone again - ever!

daisy x

Well done DD. You look fabulous. You must be delighted. I cant wait till I am at your stage...will be a bit longer for me!!
xx

Daisy - you look great - hope my 3 months foundation goes by quickly too xx

Back