Introduce Myself

LVP123

Hello =)

I am new to this site and just started on Exante Total Solution yesterday. I have about 4 stone to lose and am hoping it will be gone by Christmas. I know they say roughly a stone a month on the total solution but I'm a bit of a pessimist and I guess I don't believe it will come off me that quick!

Just wanted to say hi anyway, I've read through some of your other posts and it looks like there's a great support network here. I'm very happy to have read on the 'drinks you can have on exante' thread that I can have Dr Pepper Zero and Coke Zero! I was sticking to black tea with no sweeteners and plain water - bleurgh!!

:)

hi im on day2 also. hope its going ok for you? this site is fab lots of support :)

Welcome LVP123!! Good luck for your first WI!!

bexterj24 it's going ok thanks! Bit of a headache and quite hungry but just want to ride it out - hopefully it's just carb withdrawal.

ILurveDeCake - thank you =) I'm hoping I will have lost 7lbs at least... I did weigh myself this morning (silly me I know) and had lost 3lb! but I'm sure that will fluctuate over the week..

Hello LVP, welcome and good luck as you get stuck into it.

The weight really does come off that quickly! Even with faffing around a lot on it in the last few months, I've been doing the diet for 8 months now and have very nearly reached 8 stone.

You can do it, good luck :)

Welcome to the forum. Make yourself at home. It's a great place to be. I wish you the best. Keep posting. :D

Welcome to the forum LVP123.
Wishing you all the sucsess with the plan and keep posting as it helps :)

Hello LVP, welcome and good luck as you get stuck into it.

The weight really does come off that quickly! Even with faffing around a lot on it in the last few months, I've been doing the diet for 8 months now and have very nearly reached 8 stone.

You can do it, good luck :)

WOW 8 stone?!!! That is amazing, well done. What an inspiration.
:)

Welcome and good luck........ stick with it and it really does work! Do you have a diary so we know where to find you? :)

Welcome and good luck........ stick with it and it really does work! Do you have a diary so we know where to find you? :)

No I don't have a diary, only just came on the site quickly while I was working - on my phone now so will have a look round the site better later!

I have now started a diary under LVP123's Journey to lose 4 stone with Exante - not sure how to do a link lol.

Feel free to have a read, could do with the support =)

Back