introducing myself. :o)

Hello I'm Devon_Dumpling!!! :D

It is sooo great to see you back on the boards hun xxx

Hi Fern, I don't know if you remember me, but i was on the boards last summer and have been back on since christmas. Weight loss going well (so far!). It's great to see you back!

Hey! yes i do remember you too! so glad your WL is going so well! :eek:) keep with it honeypie!

Im so proud, OH just rang and asked if we could go out for a curry tonight, i said no. *halo is returning!*

Hey Fern, welcome back! You helped me with some of my SW questions last year!

Ive been struggling since xmas, stopped going to class as I never felt comfy in the group (I moved house and didnt really like the new one), however, I have found another near my work so venturing back on Weds.

Good luck to you on Sw while pregnant. Your baby bump is so cute :)

Hey! yes i do remember you too! so glad your WL is going so well! :eek:) keep with it honeypie!

Im so proud, OH just rang and asked if we could go out for a curry tonight, i said no. *halo is returning!*

Thanks Ferny - you'll be polishing that halo in no time!

Hi Fern, you probobly don't remember me, I'm more of a lurker really but I remember you. Congratulations on your pregnancy!!
I'm still in the same position as ever - starting one day and giving in again the next, I got to target years ago but I'm beginning to lose all hope of ever making it there again :(
You are certainly doing well to refuse that curry like that! x

muffin i sure do remember.. are you the girl who used to do club/fave dancing, had a beautiful figure!

its hard isnt it, stop start stop start.. i always start with good intentions.. its true what my C said the other day though, getting that one good day under your belt gives you so much more confidence you can carry on the rest of the week.. but getting that first day after a succession of bad ones can be incredibly difficult!

muffin i sure do remember.. are you the girl who used to do club/fave dancing, had a beautiful figure!

its hard isnt it, stop start stop start.. i always start with good intentions.. its true what my C said the other day though, getting that one good day under your belt gives you so much more confidence you can carry on the rest of the week.. but getting that first day after a succession of bad ones can be incredibly difficult!

No thats not me Fern, I wish!!! haha
Its so true what you said though, If I can get 1 or 2 good days in then I'm fine, I think sometimes it just in my head, I seem to have a mental block and if I could get past it, maybe I would get somewhere.
I went shopping on Friday night and have stocked up on all my old SW staples and favorites so i have no excuses.
I'm thinking of re-joining a group but I'm not sure yet what to do.
I think you are doing well on the weight gain anyway, when I got to 19 weeks I had gained loads and stupidly have gained loads more in the 4 years since my youngest was born.
At least with SW its all good healthy food and plenty of it so you know that you are giving your baby the best start you can!! x

Laura i do remember you! choosing Target is hard, somtimes you dont realise it straight away either, when your happy though youl wake up one day and think 'yeah, this is right for me' :D good luck finding the right weight for you and massive congrats on working so hard and getting there.

Yeah it's so tricky! People keep complimenting my weight loss and saying I look great, and also saying 'you can't be far off target now!' which I'm taking as a polite way of warning me not to lose too much. I'm in a smaller size than I ever thought I would be and think I'm within pounds of getting into size 10 trousers, which is just ridiculous. But, I still see exactly the same figure in the mirror as I did two years ago (except my arms - my arms are definitely skinnier!!), and then I see other people's stats and people in the magazine who are taller than me and weigh less than I'm aiming for, and that makes me want to lose at least another stone!

Good to see you're getting inspired and back on the wagon!!

Hi I'm a newbie in here but not on slimming world. Congratulations on the baby :D
I'm sure you'll do fine having done it before.
Every other time i've done SW I seem to have played around with the same 8lbs for ages & then just gave up! This time though my heads in the right place I've lost 1 stone 9 and a half pounds so far ( mustn't forget the half lol) :D
I'm very close to fitting into a size 12 & thought I'd be happy with that but beginning to think I want to be a 10. I'm not setting a target yet as I'm more bothered about what size I am rather than what I weigh.
Good luck with everything :D

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Morning ladies *waves*
Ah muffindoll, i recon someone else had a very simalar name to you, which iv gotten you mixed up with.. but i know i deffinetly recognise your name none the less.. just the wrong face to it :D 'doh!" but im certain you have a beautiful figure also *hugs*
It is SO difficult, that mental block. Its not the want thats dissapeared.. because we all still want to be slim.. but that extra effort we know we have to put it, its like we just cant break into it. i think once you start getting back on track and have a day, or few under your belt you start getting a bit more excited.
im nervous really, because i can control what i eat but not what the scales say.. because i could have a great week food wise but baby might have growth spurt and i might gain anyways and i have to make sure i dont allow myself to get knocked by it.. equally i might have bad weeks and still loose or sts? its so hard because you have no idea whats going on inside. Iv been so good thursday, friday daytime but blipped in the eve.. yesterday was good but ate a few sweets i shouldnt ahve when i reasoned with OH not to go for curry and i'd cook, but went to cinema and ate some sweets :( which i wouldnt worry about had i not blipped friday night. so im unsure how this week will go but will try and be 100% ebtween now and wednesday to give it best shot. even a sts id be happy.

laura its so misleading, esp the magazines when they give the peoples 'stats' because i often think, that girl weighs 2 stone extra on me and is a size 8, wtf!? .. or she weighs the same as me but where the same height and shes still smaller? im a comfy size 10 at 10st 1lb and im barely 5'3, and im an hour glass, essentially. though i prefer to think i carry my weight 'evenly' everywhere as hour glass can be misleading. . but my bessie weighs 1 st heavier, is 1 inch shorter, but holds her wieght round her bottom and is a size 16- thats 10,12,14,16 .. 4 sizes difference for one stone, and 1 inch difference. its madness.. you will know when to stop but you have to stop comparing!

hi leigh!! you sound like your totally in the zone, well done to you girl!! sizeing deffinetly overules the weight numbers! xxxx

and allie....
:eek:
:kissass: kiss my ever expanding bum!!! :D

xxxx

Back