introducing myself!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by FAT2PHATGIRL, 17 April 2010 Social URL.

1. FAT2PHATGIRL

FAT2PHATGIRL New Member

Hi to everyone on minimins, i'm on day two of CD, and not doing to bad actually. Just finished work in a restaraunt which I thought would be a nightmare:eek: but in fact it didn't bother me at all. I know I'm sure to have some moments where i could eat a scabby horse, but one day at a time is the deal, and remembering how good I will feel being a little lighter.;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GoOliveGo

GoOliveGo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Welcome Fat2phatgirl! Is this your first time on CD or are you on day 2 of a re-start?

4. emzie

emzie Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.92%)
    Diet:
    CD
    oooo good luck!! Sounds like your head is in the right place!

You are so unlucky to be working in a restaurant whilst trying to lose weight! I used to work in a pub and there was always a chip or a spare bag of crisps to pick at...I don't envy you!! Well done for being strong! The first few days are the worst too...you'll be flying in no time!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.