Introducing you to the whole me!

Same way my sister told me to use them, have a pint of water and a brik, and sip the brik then drink the water, nooo i didnt drink just the brik the taste is not that nice without the water. I also tried to do the hot chocolate with it and also tried adding to coffee, but i have never had sugar in coffee or hot chocolate and taste was too sweet, i don't want to freeze the brik, i don't like the taste so no point doing that eh?

Wow, most of the CD products are sweet tasting, except for the soups of course, maybe you'll have better luck with them, although soup for breakfast ????:confused:

I will do a high protein, no carbs, no fat, diet, i do plan to lose a 1lb or 2lb.

Good girl, sounds like a good plan :p
I have an sports injury, me the fatty in the corner of the gym has now got a sports injury from using the Vibrogym, the vibrating machine at the gym has caused a horrible pain in my leg, that looks like a chinese burn.

This is not good news, and the gym should be more sympathetic, were you using it unsupervised, I used that machine once in the gym under supervision, it was a killer but I didn't enjoy it, so won't be doing that again.:eek:

The gym was very unsympathetic.

Going to the seaside tomorrow, its going to be very hard, i need to go boil some eggs, at least then i have some type of protein until we find a place to eat, chicken and green salad only, can you imagine it be a leaf and a peice of cucumber!
Wow, do you know something about the weather that I've not heard of, a day at the beach,,mmmm sounds like a great idea.

How you today missus?

I'm grand, i've completed day 25, and have drank so much water I'm peeing like a race horse. I hope to see a loss on de scales 2moro morn, its been a bit of a stalemate all week.

Back