Introducing you to the whole me!

Deleted by MiniMe*Escaping

Last edited:
Hi,

The problem with cd is that you put hte weight back on as soon as you start to eat normally.
I started a diet with naturhouse which is cheaper and healthier. I am seeing the nutritionist everyweek and she helps me to stay motivated.

Hi,

The problem with cd is that you put hte weight back on as soon as you start to eat normally.

Wow, was this mean't to motivate :confused: :confused:

I checked it out, naturhouse is abit like dietchef, its not provided in UK, but its not what i want to do, i am quite happy on the CD, thanks. Hope you do really well on it though, whats good for one, is not good for the other, glad your staying motivated! keep it up!

Glad to see your still going strong, block out an negativity ya get from others, remember this is your plan, your desire and your success ;)

Glad to hear that, I thought she/he was soooo rude :(

How are you doing today then ?, How many days have got under your belt so far ?

i've never liked drinking the briks straight, but what i do is make a big mug of coffee (i use decaff) and i pour half or one third depending in as milk, and I use it that way. Another way is to freeze them (try freezing a half one) and use it as an icecream, that and half a bar and a choc mint shake make one yummy yummy saturday nite treat :)

Do you weight yourself at home ??

I'm doing great, and I'm just finishing day 23 so really proud of myself so far...:D

Stick with it, it will work for ya

Last edited:
Have to go bed now, didnt sleep too well last night, going to a leaving do tomorrow, how bad is this, i will be turning up when they have already eaten and i be getting a bottle of water. Taking my friend with me who will no doubt be eating, and i am driving, tell me why i am going again LOL!

Night night Lily, well done on day 23, i will owe you bathbombs at this rate! what flavour, er fragrance do you like?

WOW, good luck at the leaving party, I have to admit, I try to avoid social events that will really test my willpower, and the pub is one of them :eek: hey, I'm irish, what can I say ;)

Your offer for bathbombs is really sweet, is lavender a fragrance that you do ?? I love the relaxing smell of lavender..but I'm not really expecting you to send me any :p

Not sure if I'm still eligible for the bathbombs :(, I had a small protein rich meal yesterday afternoon, but I've been back on full SSing since then, does that count as SS+, is SS and SS+ still following the plan.

Hope your evening went well, and you stayed strong :)

I hope if you've got to return to food that you stick to high protein and minimal carbs, you could still lose a lb or two if ya do it that way.

What way do you use the briks, I've prob said it before, but I've been doing this on and off for a year, and even now I couldn't bear to stick the straw in and drink it straight ??

Back