Introduction Quiz :)

bugsbunny2000

Proud to be a LOSER :)
Hey,

I thought it would be fun to make up an 'introduction' type quiz. Where you can answer some questions about yourself, weight loss, etc :) an icebreaker for newbies (and old'bies if they're interested lol)

Just answer the following questions in as much or little detail as you want. Copy and paste the questions with the answers into your reply... if you feel like adding more questions then by all means do :)

1. Name
2. Age
3. What is your occupation (or students what do you study?)
4. What diet are you on right now?
5. How much do you weigh?
6. How much weight do you hope to lose?
7. What is your favourite diet recipe/diet food?
8. What do you find hardest about dieting?
9. What does 'losing weight' mean to you?
10. Tell us one interesting/fun fact about yourself?

I'll go first:

1. Name: Danni
2. Age: 21
3. What is your occupation (or students what do you study?): Just finished a 3 year degree in Music (got a 2:1) and will be starting my Primary PGCE at Chichester in September
4. What diet are you on right now?: Slimming World
5. How much do you weigh?: Right now? 11st 1.5lbs (but weigh in is tomorrow, fingers crossed!)
6. How much weight do you hope to lose? I want to get down to 9st. So between 1.5st to 2st! Also, by Nov/Dec!!
7. What is your favourite diet recipe/diet food? I love kebabs - wholemeal pitta (HExB), lamb meatballs, lots and lots of fresh salad and garlic mayo on the side. Only a couple of syns for a beautiful meal mmm!!
8. What do you find hardest about dieting? Not being able to eat the same as my boyfriend and friends!! Or panicking when I go to a restaurant and am not sure on the syn value of things!!
9. What does 'losing weight' mean to you? it means i can change who i am. that for me, being beautiful on the outside might make me feel more beautiful on the inside, and more confident to take risks! Also, I've always battled with my weight since I was about 11yrs old so it would be a big achievement for me after a decade to feel comfortable in my own skin! Plus ive never ever ever worn a bikini!!
10. Tell us one interesting/fun fact about yourself? I taught myself guitar last year! I have over 50 videos on youtube, but I'm still quite nervous to play in front of people and have only gigged with my guitar once (but it was so much fun and wanna do it more when i get the time!!)

Cool idea!

1. Name
Hmm, not keen on having my real name online...but Sapi Ketawa is a nickname - it is Laughing Cow in Indonesian!

2. Age

Academic

Weight Watchers

221lb

I am currently aiming for 65kg - so 133lb. Because of my height, I probably should be aiming for 55-60kg but I will review that goal at a later date.

Spicy South East Asian salads and broths - and WW double chocolate chip cookies!

Planning out food for the day - then sticking to it!

Getting my body back. I have gained a frightening amount of weight in a short period of time due to (a) eating rubbish (b) being on high dose oral steroids for nearly two years (c) enforced inactivity due to illness; I have had three lots of neurosurgery and severe rheumatoid arthritis. Losing weight is about feeling more in control of my body again. It's sooooo hard on steroids - but I have lost a stone already (although it is impossible to tell!) and will make sure that I get there!

I'm doing a BA in pure mathematics in secret. (<----- Nerd :sigh:)

I can't wait to learn about other people! :D

I've been around for a while but i'll do it :D

1. Name
Tanya
2. Age
Maths student
Slimming world
19 stone 12.5lb (started sw at 22st 7lb)
10stone total- 7st 5.5lb to go
burger and chips (serious!)
Not being able to go to macdonalds and pig out (well, i could- but what would be the point, right?)
i hope that it will bring back my confidence, and stop me from being paranoid about people making comments about my size.
Also- i hate that people think because i'm tall and fat, that i should mentally be able to cope with anything and everything, people dont see how fragile i can be....part of me hopes that if im slimmer, people wont think like that, and see me as i am

I used to represent the north west (England) in swimming when i was a teenage- and i used to train with 2 people who are now on the olympic team :)

I'm doing a BA in pure mathematics in secret. (<----- Nerd :sigh:)

you say nerd- i say awesome ;)

1. Name - Lindsay

2. Age - 35

Clerical Officer

4. What diet are you on right now? Xenical

5. How much do you weigh? 17 and half stone

6. How much weight do you hope to lose? First goal is to get to 13 stone and I will see after that.

7. What is your favourite diet recipe/diet food? Spaghetti Bolognaise

8. What do you find hardest about dieting? Not giving in to the cravings

9. What does 'losing weight' mean to you? Getting back some of the self confidence I use to have. Being a lot fitter than i am. Being able to buy clothes from any shop. Not being embarrassed when i go out in public especially with friends as they always look really well compared to me.

10. Tell us one interesting/fun fact about yourself? My hobby is working backstage for musicals and opera. I love it even if sometimes it makes me feel like i'm working 2 fulltime jobs.

I will play :) i'm back on the board after a long break so starting afresh

1. Name - Carrie

2. Age - between 25 - 35 (ha!)

4. What diet are you on right now? Weight Watchers ProPoints

20st 8lbs (was 21st 4lbs :'( )

100lbs (now 90!)

Tyrrells sweet&salty popcorn 3PP a bag yummmmm!

Late night urges to snack on treats!

I have to lose weight for an operation - so it means a hope for a future with less pain.

Hmmmmm i have a semi-photographic memory! I also developed an allergy to pineapple 5years ago - this sucks as they are delicious.

CGx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

1. Name - Kirsty

2. Age - 24

Sports Development 3rd year undergraduate.

4. What diet are you on right now? Healthy eating and exercise.

5. How much do you weigh? 12 stone 3lbs

6. How much weight do you hope to lose? This is a million dollar question with me. i always seem to change it, at the moment having lost 4 stone 5lbs overal I hope to get down to 11 stone 11 and see how i go on from there.

7. What is your favourite diet recipe/diet food? slimming world wedges. Basically anything that I use fri lite with :)

8. What do you find hardest about dieting? When you do everything your ment to do, exercise and eat healthily and you still dont lose weight. Blehh to PCOS making it harder lol

9. What does 'losing weight' mean to you? Overal goal is to have Children easily without medical intervention, but i have so many more to mention I wont bore you all.

10. Tell us one interesting/fun fact about yourself? im partially deaf

Back