Introduction

Annie123

Hi ladies

May I join your forum please? I stumbled over this diet whilst looking for the miracle diet and I think this one might suit me. I've done ww, slimming world, rosemary, all the normal ones with varying degrees of success but I always got bored, or there was an event and could never quite get back on it.

I want to lose 2 stone and have a family wedding at the end of June and would love to turn up being proud of my figure rather than just trying to disguise it in baggy clothes.

Well, thats me, hope its ok to join you lovely ladies and get and give some support and encouragement

Welcome to juddd Annie, good luck with it and keep us posted with how you get on. I'm sure you'll love it :D We all do lol x

Hi ladies

May I join your forum please? I stumbled over this diet whilst looking for the miracle diet and I think this one might suit me. I've done ww, slimming world, rosemary, all the normal ones with varying degrees of success but I always got bored, or there was an event and could never quite get back on it.

I want to lose 2 stone and have a family wedding at the end of June and would love to turn up being proud of my figure rather than just trying to disguise it in baggy clothes.

Well, thats me, hope its ok to join you lovely ladies and get and give some support and encouragement

Welcome Annie this forum is briliant I am restarting on Monday as been ill with flu and such, look forward to seeing your results.

I also have a family event this year Mum's 80th and want to turn up looking good and not hiding like you I go in the baggy clothes in the hope that I don't look as bad as I feel. My party isn't until September but I would like to lose at lease 2 - 3 stones, I need to lose 4 and a bit to be in healthy BMI but losing 3 would be fantastic.

Well my lemsip and bed is calling so goodbye for now and welcome to the forum. ;)

Thanks ladies for the warm welcome - so far so good, but this damn snow isn't helping. I'm ok if I'm busy, but as soon as I'm housebound I start hitting the biscuit tin!

Yes it is hard in this cold weather! I really struggled last week :( Not good at all, I've banned biscuits from my house now lol!

Back