involuntary skipping a meal

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Chunka_Malunka, 23 October 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Chunka_Malunka

Chunka_Malunka Fat busting crime fighter

Diet:
    CD
    Its only my first day and Ive really stuck to my guns. Had Butterscotch for brekky, soup for lunch, endless water (although I am SS+ and had fish and brosccoli for tea - yum!). The trouble is I just couldnt fit another shake in tonight. Im full to the top.
    Will I suffer as a consequence?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    well really you have to have all the shakes to get the correct nutrients your body needs so if you can try to get it down if not can i have it !!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

4. MR2_Owner

MR2_Owner Doing Slimming World

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I wouldnt say so for one day, but I wouldnt make it a regular occurence - try drinking a little less water maybe (just not less than the recommended 2.25L of course) and try and sneak it in somewhere - you could half one of the packs too which might help?

5. Chunka_Malunka

Diet:
    CD
    thanks girls, will think of how i can fit it in

6. Val123

Val123 Silver Member

Diet:
    AAW8
    Why don't you try making your 3rd shake into a muffin in the microwave and have it with a black coffee. The toffee & walnut makes a passable impression of a cake and it feels like a real treat - they're only tiny, so even if you're full up, you'll still manage it.

Val x

7. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    On days where I know I won't be able to stomach another shake I mix two together and see if I can create a new flavour!

At the moment I'm loving toffee nut hot chocolate a la starbucks!

8. Chunka_Malunka

Diet:
    CD
    WOW! Can I make a muffin in week 1? I thought I had to liquify everything.
    Loving your help, peeps

9. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(40.38%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    Well, technically you're not supposed to cook any of the packs at all (apart from the porridge) as it destroys the nutrients, although I'm guessing that having a nuked pack is better than no pack at all. Check out the recipe thread (in the main stickys section) for ideas. I know a lot of people can't get the muffin to turn out right but maybe you could use a savoury pack to make the crisps/poppadom as that's not very filling either (not for me anyway). Chicken and mushroom flavour if you have it is great for crisps.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.