involuntary skipping a meal

Chunka_Malunka

Fat busting crime fighter
Its only my first day and Ive really stuck to my guns. Had Butterscotch for brekky, soup for lunch, endless water (although I am SS+ and had fish and brosccoli for tea - yum!). The trouble is I just couldnt fit another shake in tonight. Im full to the top.
Will I suffer as a consequence?

well really you have to have all the shakes to get the correct nutrients your body needs so if you can try to get it down if not can i have it !!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

I wouldnt say so for one day, but I wouldnt make it a regular occurence - try drinking a little less water maybe (just not less than the recommended 2.25L of course) and try and sneak it in somewhere - you could half one of the packs too which might help?

thanks girls, will think of how i can fit it in

Why don't you try making your 3rd shake into a muffin in the microwave and have it with a black coffee. The toffee & walnut makes a passable impression of a cake and it feels like a real treat - they're only tiny, so even if you're full up, you'll still manage it.

Val x

On days where I know I won't be able to stomach another shake I mix two together and see if I can create a new flavour!

At the moment I'm loving toffee nut hot chocolate a la starbucks!

WOW! Can I make a muffin in week 1? I thought I had to liquify everything.
Loving your help, peeps

Well, technically you're not supposed to cook any of the packs at all (apart from the porridge) as it destroys the nutrients, although I'm guessing that having a nuked pack is better than no pack at all. Check out the recipe thread (in the main stickys section) for ideas. I know a lot of people can't get the muffin to turn out right but maybe you could use a savoury pack to make the crisps/poppadom as that's not very filling either (not for me anyway). Chicken and mushroom flavour if you have it is great for crisps.

Back