Involves Crying! lol

caffsean

I decided earlier that i didn't like my hair colour afterall and so went Asda (my second home!) to get a different one - which has turned out lovely by the way and i'm much much happier with it.

Anyway, whilst there i couldn't resist the good old clothes section (as usual) and found a pair of grey skinny jeans that i liked and an absolutely stunning jumper. So i thought sod it i'll try them on. I tried a 16 jumper and thought i'd pushed my luck and try a 14 jeans - and they Fitted!!! (the jumper was even a little loose).:D:D:D:D

Needless to say i was over the moon, i even did my hercules impression (anyone that's seen the nutty professor will know what i mean! lol). So, still in the jeans and changing room, i rang my hubby to tell him and as soon as he answered i burst into tears, i just couldn't help it.

I havent been in a properly fitting size 14 since i was about 15/16 years old - and that took me a while to work out as i've been an 18/20 for as long as i can remember. I didn't actually buy them as I can't really afford it at the minute if i'm honest. :(

But I just can't believe it, i'm a very very happy bunny at this moment (although have weigh in tomorrow so will see how long that lasts! lol) :rolleyes:

Cath

well done (we were twins today cos i did the exact same) :D its sooooooo good!

well dun, its an amazing feelin when that happens and well u have worked so hard for it.

lydia xx

Well done!:happy096:

I hope you took a photo of yourself in them:confused: If not...next time:)

That's fantastic! So worthwhile when all the hard work pays off :) xx

Bugger mini i didn't think of that! hmmm maybe i should go back in tomorrow and try them on again, i can get a piccie then :)

Thank you all for the lovely comments, your very kind. Your right though it is a great feeling.

I had a wardrobe clear out today and it made a massive change to be getting rid of clothes that are too big instead of too small! :D

Cath.

Caffsean, this has brought tears to my eyes (I'm a bit of an emotional junkie!!). It's just so nice to imagine you standing there so happy and proud, well done. Keep up the good work and next time it'll be a size 12 you're fitting into :) x

Love it! Well done :D

Back