Iphone app??

bestme

Hi there,

I really like this site I think it's fab but am struggling to get to grips with the iPhone app...is anyone else struggling (or better yet sussed it out!)

I can't seem to see my profile and 'access denied' on most of the options! :-( what about blogs? And some kind of notification on thread updates etc...I've subscribed to a few but I just get a little '1' on the app icon and no indication of what thread the update is on?? I'm just a little confused!

Anyone can help??

Thanks!

Jo (bestme) x

Hiya, when you are on the app, if you go to the ...more button in the bottom right hand corner you can then select subscribed, that will take you to your subscribed threads. It is will show the unread in bold and automitically bring them to the top of their category.

You will limited on what you can do, there are still things you have to use a computer for, or access through safari on the full site.

The permissions are the same as the website.

Profile requires 50 posts.

Certain diary sections, 50 posts and more.

I am planning to make some video's in the very near future on how to both use the iPhone app and the android applications, as there are a few "hidden" things that are not well documented :)

Pierce

Aaaah...I see! Thanks that's really helpful:)

I'd really like to see the video once it's done but in the meantime I best get posting to find what I'm missing on!!;-)

Thanks a lot!

Jo x

I LOVE being able to use this app :) no excuse not to update my diary anymore, I usually write it as I bite it during the day in the 'Notes' app, then copy and paste it across at night :)

Pierce, is there any way you can deactivate the screen flip? I have a 1st gen iPod touch, can't seem to find an option on it to deactivate it for all apps so I thought it may be individual to each app...

x

I LOVE being able to use this app :) no excuse not to update my diary anymore, I usually write it as I bite it during the day in the 'Notes' app, then copy and paste it across at night :)

Pierce, is there any way you can deactivate the screen flip? I have a 1st gen iPod touch, can't seem to find an option on it to deactivate it for all apps so I thought it may be individual to each app...

x

flip screen? Like when you turn it sideways?

Am I right in thinking you can upload photos from iPhone ? Just had a look at putting one in & couldn't see how ?

Back