iphone apps

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
Hello all

I got my lovely shiny new iphone a couple of weeks ago and just wondered if anyone can recommend some goods apps for it.

Any sort of apps - what are your favourites?

Georgina x

63336 launches free iPhone app

(Have to put that as it pays my bills :-D )

sorry suepat ive asked you this before but I dont think I looked back for the reply n now I cant remember what thread it was on!

I WANT TO WORK FOR 36663 SO MUCH!! But it says on their website they dont have any UK Vacancies =(. Is there some secret way of getting in??

back to topic anyway...

RAC Traffic is really useful if you do any driving...especially with the recent weather!

Yell.com app is GREAT, can look up numbers for anywhere really quick and it even gives u the option to call it.

Wikipanion is an app for searching wikipedia, gives you lots of information on any topic you type in!

Thetrainline app looks up train times if you use trains.

Trivial Persuit, Monoploly, Scrabble, Uno and Sims 3 are really fun games if your prepared to pay a couple quid for them

Facebook app is a must! Theres skype as well if you use that, im sure i can use it to make free calls some how but ive never actually tried!

BarryM Looks is an app with lots of pictures and tutorial videos for different make up looks if you like your make up and its free!

net-a-porter, zara, oasis, ralph lauren, warehouse, victorias secret, Karen Millen, L'Oreal, Lancome, Abercrombie and Fitch and Chanel all have apps if you like browsing clothes/make up!

Thats all the 'useful' apps I have! The rest are all silly free games/quizs etc!, need a clear out really!

If you have Sky+ then the Sky+ app is brilliant. Lets you set programmes from anywhere

Ooh got rid of Sky + not long ago!

Philly some great apps there, will look them up. Have to say mine is mostly full of "useless tat" at the moment such as a light saber! Which my son thinks is a brilliant app!

Thanks for all your replies, keep me going!

Georgina x

Yes I downloaded it too. Can't wait to try it out! Also found what looks like an intersting sleep analysis app. Which I will give a good try in the half term holiday.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

x x

I love

Sky News
Facebook
Twitter
Sky Sports
Ebuddy - this links your MSN to your iPhone
TubeMap
The Trainline
Ebay
Paper Toss is a fab game