iphone / touch app

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by sue07, 11 February 2010 Social URL.

1. sue07

sue07 Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi everyone,
    just wondering if anyone has the my fitness pal app, i think it's great x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have it and love it! I use it as my food diary for Slimming World...and I find it's helping me keep an eye on my cals too. Love, love, love it!

4. sue07

sue07 Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i done slimming world, & like it but changed to cc to keep an eye on how much i'm eating, but using it for a food diary for sw is a great idea, if i go back to sw i'll use it too, do u find that you go way over with the calories?, which lan do you do? x

5. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do either extra easy or green and I find that I'm usually around 1300 cals on a normal SW day. I am quite near target now and things are going slowly, so I decided I would keep the cals round 1200 as MFP suggests, to see if it helps me shift the last few lbs a bit more easily. So far so good - I am having no trouble sticking to 1200 at all. 1 and a half off last week, which is a really good result for me.

I love the SW way of eating, it's so healthy, much more than just relying on cc. But I think there's no harm in doing both, and using the iPhone app as a food diary really helps.

Come back to SW, it rocks! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.