Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

iphone / touch app

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by sue07, 11 February 2010 Social URL.

1. sue07

sue07 Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi everyone,
    just wondering if anyone has the my fitness pal app, i think it's great x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have it and love it! I use it as my food diary for Slimming World...and I find it's helping me keep an eye on my cals too. Love, love, love it!

4. sue07

sue07 Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i done slimming world, & like it but changed to cc to keep an eye on how much i'm eating, but using it for a food diary for sw is a great idea, if i go back to sw i'll use it too, do u find that you go way over with the calories?, which lan do you do? x

5. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do either extra easy or green and I find that I'm usually around 1300 cals on a normal SW day. I am quite near target now and things are going slowly, so I decided I would keep the cals round 1200 as MFP suggests, to see if it helps me shift the last few lbs a bit more easily. So far so good - I am having no trouble sticking to 1200 at all. 1 and a half off last week, which is a really good result for me.

I love the SW way of eating, it's so healthy, much more than just relying on cc. But I think there's no harm in doing both, and using the iPhone app as a food diary really helps.

Come back to SW, it rocks! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.