Iphone update

L1sa

Banned
I Can't reply to threads since iPhone update is anyone else having problems too?? Hubby surprised me today with a new iPhone 4S :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh it's letting me now so You should be ok xx

Mines stuffed up again,did this last time,just freezes when updating. Lost everything last time,took Mr two days get everything back ,he's so cross, nit sure if it's because my iTunes is on laptop,his is on his comp. Fed up now :(

L1sa said:
I Can't reply to threads since iPhone update is anyone else having problems too?? Hubby surprised me today with a new iPhone 4S :) xxx

I can't either but I've just changed over to android and there is no rely button ?

Bunnylush said:
Testing. I can't get this to open when I go through subscribed ? X

Mines the same ?

The only way is to go to the forum direct and then reply. That's what I'm doing

Xx

iPad done now,I'll spend tomorrow sorting all my Aps back into place. I loathe iTunes ,I hate it that it removes all my folders and puts Aps everywhere they were not! Mr has had enough of his iTunes weekend lol x

I use to work for apple, if your still in your warrenty and in the first 3 months u get free phone support if not its mostly itunes that whacks everything out on the phones.. If you have folders set on your phone or ipad dont expect them to stay intact because itunes doesnt set them as that, also if your finding everything is muddling up or your get loads of stuff on your phone u dont want and having to delete everytime u sync with itunes make sure that you turn auto sync off and make sure u update ur itunes when theres a new one. The training at apple is pretty intense and is good so u can always call but as with everything its either £25 for a one off charge or you buy into an applecare protection plan (extended warrenty) most the staff will point u in right direction without charging you majority of issues are knowing where to look the apple website has loads of stuff to help u and its freeeeeeee!!!

Thanks,auto is turned off, and Mr always updates. I just wish it accepted where the Apps/ folders are when they've been sorted on phone/pad. Instead I think it only sets them in stone if you've moved them on iTunes. But being as iTunes keeps crashing on my laptop,Mr had to set up another account on his comp,and redo my phone from their. Where his comp is,it's not possible for me to sit for an hour manually moving Apps where I have them ,for it to store them. I could do it on my laptop ,but like I said,it keeps crashing updates,and saying there's not enough space. My Mr is pretty techie,he's been through my laptop countless times and there's no reason there's not enough space for iTunes to perform updates. Last update ended up with nothing on my phone after having no other option than factory settings blah. Took Mr two days get all Apps/ contacts etc back. Thanks x

Thanks,auto is turned off, and Mr always updates. I just wish it accepted where the Apps/ folders are when they've been sorted on phone/pad. Instead I think it only sets them in stone if you've moved them on iTunes. But being as iTunes keeps crashing on my laptop,Mr had to set up another account on his comp,and redo my phone from their. Where his comp is,it's not possible for me to sit for an hour manually moving Apps where I have them ,for it to store them. I could do it on my laptop ,but like I said,it keeps crashing updates,and saying there's not enough space. My Mr is pretty techie,he's been through my laptop countless times and there's no reason there's not enough space for iTunes to perform updates. Last update ended up with nothing on my phone after having no other option than factory settings blah. Took Mr two days get all Apps/ contacts etc back. Thanks x

How do you connect to the internet? If you use a dongle the updates wont work or if you have a slow upload connection it most probs wont work either.. If its nothing like that then there shouldnt be any reason why it doesnt work? Easiest for the update... Go to itunes.com/download and re download itunes, save it then reinstall it, then when you double click to open the itunes installer (itunes symbol in a box) it will load through but ask you if you want to repair, install etc... if it has repair select that one as that will replace any erros within it and update for you so it should help with ur update issues too. :D Hope that helps! x

Also.. if you have auto sync off, when you sync new apps etc to your phone you should be able to see to the left of the apps window small images of your phones screen, if you drag and drop what apps you want on your phone, to the folders thats another way of syncing them into folders too. Unless theres been more updates within itunes as far as im aware you cant put apps into personal folders? :0/

Back