Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

I lost 2.5 lbs tonight so happy!! :D
anyway u might know already but dunnes are doing mullerlight yoghurts on offer 4 for 2.80! :)

Well done aisling!! Xx

Well done Aisling, thats brilliant! I had a 0.5lb gain lol

Worst of it is, this week was my most well behaved week ever!! Plus I've been doing loads of red days and eating lots of fish - I'll stick at it for another week and see what the craic is - if no decent loss next week I'm going back on extra easy to get my pasta fix. Oh and not forgetting my bottles of vino!!!

Hopefully you get your club 10 next week!!!

Well done Aisling, thats brilliant! I had a 0.5lb gain lol

Worst of it is, this week was my most well behaved week ever!! Plus I've been doing loads of red days and eating lots of fish - I'll stick at it for another week and see what the craic is - if no decent loss next week I'm going back on extra easy to get my pasta fix. Oh and not forgetting my bottles of vino!!!

Hopefully you get your club 10 next week!!!

thanks hun :D aww dont worry im sure it will work itself out and u will have a good loss next week. ive stuck to extra easy from day one i get really good losses every week so i dont think id risk changing! :) im on valium for pain at the moment so i hope that doesnt affect my weight loss. really want my club 10 next week xxx

Well done Aisling- you will fly it next week and make the club 10 no probs.:D
Lolacola - never mind about the little gain- it happens to the best of us!! ie me- was up 1lb tonight :( my own fault- was debating changing to red but think when I read what you saying will stick to ee - and just have manners!!!!! :sigh:

I'm doing a week of red too.....eek! Weigh-in Friday so will let you know if it works for me. If not I'm back on the wine too (lost 3 pounds that week lol) xx

Just looking at your losses Aisling- wow- you doing great- I seriously need to get in gear!! You will have no bother next week :)

aww thanks..you just made me very happy :D everyone commented on my weight losses last night which was nice. i never thought id lose this much weight in 8 weeks..slimming world is great :D

aislingb said:
aww thanks..you just made me very happy :D everyone commented on my weight losses last night which was nice. i never thought id lose this much weight in 8 weeks..slimming world is great :D

Well done! 1.5lb to lose to my club 10 busy week though so i am not sure if i will make it. I will make a big effort and see what happens

Well done! 1.5lb to lose to my club 10 busy week though so i am not sure if i will make it. I will make a big effort and see what happens

all you can do is your best..good luck i hope u get it next week hun xxx :)

Just to update, I had my week on red and lost 2 pounds which takes me to 2 stone...yippee :D For me though red is just the same as EE, but it was a nice change for the week - back to EE I come! xx

Well done Stefanie that's brilliant!! :D

Going through some serious temptation today. Everoyne in the office has just gone for fish and chips *sob*

Looking forward to dins tonight - gonna do SW KFC style chicken with wedges and homemade coleslaw - that's the only thing keeping me sane!!!! :D

Cheers Lola - I'm so chuffed that I have come this far lol! I hate the Friday temptation, but at least you have the sw KFC tonight, which is really tasty. I haven't had a drink for 2 weeks haha, so I'm off out for dinner tonight and a few drinks (have saved syns and had superfree soup for lunch to make up). Sometimes you just need to let your hair down every so often, that's why I love sw, as it's not too restrictive xx

Just a quick pre weekend question- has anyone found very low syn sausages??? I refuse to waste nearly 5 syns on a clonakilty...... -Hodgkins Lf ones in Teaco only have 40% pork would prefer more meat content - so was just wondering if any one has any suggestions?
Thanks
Sheila :)
Hi, would like to join here too - living in Co. Wicklow.
McArdle Meats have lovely, tasty sausages and they are only 1 Syn each :)

Hi, would like to join here too - living in Co. Wicklow.
McArdle Meats have lovely, tasty sausages and they are only 1 Syn each :)

oooh thank you!! Might go online and order some, and some mince xx

Back