Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Also can you get Quark here? xx

Hey Stefanie, I'm down in Cork too! (I'm originally from England) you can get Quark in Dunnes Stores (In the city and up in Blackpool) it's with all the soft cheese, near the Philidelphia.

Mind if I join in ladies? I've been living in Ireland (down in Cork City) since November 09!

Also, I've only found Mugshots available at the Tesco out at Mahon Point, such a distance to go to get them :(

ohh girls im terrible the last few days i actually feel like crying! :cry: ive had about 75 syns in the last 3 days alone and i feel like im struggling a bit for the first time since joining!! i really want to get my club 10 next week.. im scared of slipping back to my old ways :(

Ah Aisling- poor you!!:grouphugg:
You are doing so good and have been a great help to me- just seeing how well you doing!!! Take a look at my user name- hmmm wonder why I chose it!! :banghead:

Now don't panic- put it behind you- we all have our little glitches!!! Keep the syns low til weigh in- and just go with the theory that you used flexi syns and syns from your allowance- u can do it!!!:D
I have every faith in you!!!
You are doing so good and will continue doing so ...... just think why you want this- maybe write a food plan til weigh in- but allow yourself a little treat.
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!:D XX:talk017:

Ah Aisling- poor you!!:grouphugg:
You are doing so good and have been a great help to me- just seeing how well you doing!!! Take a look at my user name- hmmm wonder why I chose it!! :banghead:

Now don't panic- put it behind you- we all have our little glitches!!! Keep the syns low til weigh in- and just go with the theory that you used flexi syns and syns from your allowance- u can do it!!!:D
I have every faith in you!!!
You are doing so good and will continue doing so ...... just think why you want this- maybe write a food plan til weigh in- but allow yourself a little treat.
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!:D XX:talk017:

aw hun u dont know how much that means to me. :) I dont know what is is maybe the fact ive been miserable and down with the pain i really cant put my finger on it at all!! and your right ill just ease up on the syns or maybe not use any and stick to fruit and mullerlight yoghurts in the evenings! your right too about the food plan i even said to my husband this evening im going to plan my meals for the next few days. :) i feel much better now hun :thankyou: so much xxx

Hey Stefanie, I'm down in Cork too! (I'm originally from England) you can get Quark in Dunnes Stores (In the city and up in Blackpool) it's with all the soft cheese, near the Philidelphia.

Mind if I join in ladies? I've been living in Ireland (down in Cork City) since November 09!

Also, I've only found Mugshots available at the Tesco out at Mahon Point, such a distance to go to get them :(

Brill, I'm always passing Mahon Point, so will pop in and get my shopping there one week (I'm just out in Midleton). And yippee quark, I can't wait lol! Xx

aw hun u dont know how much that means to me. :) I dont know what is is maybe the fact ive been miserable and down with the pain i really cant put my finger on it at all!! and your right ill just ease up on the syns or maybe not use any and stick to fruit and mullerlight yoghurts in the evenings! your right too about the food plan i even said to my husband this evening im going to plan my meals for the next few days. :) i feel much better now hun :thankyou: so much xxx

Aisling, don't beat yourself up - this is a scenic journey we are on and trust me, I have had my bad weeks, even to the extent that I wasn't sure if I had the willpower to stay on sw. Look at me now, only 5 months in and 2 stone gone. Just think where we will be in a year - celebrating 2012 looking sooo sexy and loving just how far we have come. You WILL have bad weeks, it's human nature, but please pick yourself up and look at the bigger picture. If you want to eat all the bad things, do it and get it out your system, then carry on....if you only lost 3 pounds per month for a year, that is a whopping 36 pounds, over 2.5 stone - so chin up babe and we are all here to support you xxxx

Aisling, don't beat yourself up - this is a scenic journey we are on and trust me, I have had my bad weeks, even to the extent that I wasn't sure if I had the willpower to stay on sw. Look at me now, only 5 months in and 2 stone gone. Just think where we will be in a year - celebrating 2012 looking sooo sexy and loving just how far we have come. You WILL have bad weeks, it's human nature, but please pick yourself up and look at the bigger picture. If you want to eat all the bad things, do it and get it out your system, then carry on....if you only lost 3 pounds per month for a year, that is a whopping 36 pounds, over 2.5 stone - so chin up babe and we are all here to support you xxxx

yeah hun your right... I feel a bit silly now. i think i got so worked up because its the first time ive had a wobble ive been so good for 8 weeks!! i know i have loads of time to lose the weight my big holiday isnt until 3rd september and im averaging 2.5 - 3 lbs a week..
ok i think its time i got over it, i probably havent been as bad as i thought! :)
:thankyou: for taking the time to make me feel better :) xxxx

Brill, I'm always passing Mahon Point, so will pop in and get my shopping there one week (I'm just out in Midleton). And yippee quark, I can't wait lol! Xx

Whee! How long have you been over here for? Middleton ... ooh Jameson :heartpump:!

Back to work tomorrow for the last week as will be on nightshift for the few weeks after :cry:

ohh girls im terrible the last few days i actually feel like crying! :cry: ive had about 75 syns in the last 3 days alone and i feel like im struggling a bit for the first time since joining!! i really want to get my club 10 next week.. im scared of slipping back to my old ways :(

Me too - eeek! I had 4 tins of the so-called 1 syn lager on Thurs, which turned out to be 6 syns each!!! And then I think I had about 40 syns worth of stuff yesterday.

I'm just gonna follow Success Express from tomorrow until weigh in. Hopefully it'll all be grand, and you will be too - you've got to let your hair down from time to time :bliss::bliss:

Starting again tomorrow - the Chicken bovril is in Tesco's - they keep it beside the stock cubes :D I got some last night as it was for KFC chicken. Is that what you're making?x

Here's mine, I did it with chicken fillet strips

Attachments

• dinner 11 mar.JPG
    dinner 11 mar.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 136
Me too - eeek! I had 4 tins of the so-called 1 syn lager on Thurs, which turned out to be 6 syns each!!! And then I think I had about 40 syns worth of stuff yesterday.

I'm just gonna follow Success Express from tomorrow until weigh in. Hopefully it'll all be grand, and you will be too - you've got to let your hair down from time to time :bliss::bliss:

Starting again tomorrow - the Chicken bovril is in Tesco's - they keep it beside the stock cubes :D I got some last night as it was for KFC chicken. Is that what you're making?x

Here's mine, I did it with chicken fillet strips

Thanks hun..good idea im going to do the same and to be honest ill be happy to lose 1lb and get me to my club 10!ive been really good today and went shopping this evening and bought loads of fruit so ill munch on that for the night!!
good luck, hope the rest of the wk is good for u :D xxx

Whee! How long have you been over here for? Middleton ... ooh Jameson :heartpump:!

Back to work tomorrow for the last week as will be on nightshift for the few weeks after :cry:

Been here now for 6 months and settling in fine, but I'm up and away again come May...I follow hubby with work so I can never get too settled for long :) still, really enjoyed it.

If anyone feels bad about a blowout this weekend, I ate out Friday, Saturday and Sunday...but I enjoyed every minute, I blame Midleton, FAR too many gorgeous restaurants!! :D xx

Stefanie said:
Been here now for 6 months and settling in fine, but I'm up and away again come May...I follow hubby with work so I can never get too settled for long :) still, really enjoyed it.

If anyone feels bad about a blowout this weekend, I ate out Friday, Saturday and Sunday...but I enjoyed every minute, I blame Midleton, FAR too many gorgeous restaurants!! :D xx

Had a very good and busy weekend too - way too many syns! it is my daughters confirmation this week so it is going to be hard to stay on track. I have a big batch of soup made for lunches and plenty of veg so going to do my best!

Hi all- Happy St.Patrick's Day!!!!:D
Hope ye all have a good one!!

Good news-
Shamrock is syn free!!!!- :sigh:
Guinness isn't !!! lol:party0019::7834:
Enjoy.

Hi all- Happy St.Patrick's Day!!!!:D
Hope ye all have a good one!!

Good news-
Shamrock is syn free!!!!- :sigh:
Guinness isn't !!! lol:party0019::7834:
Enjoy.

Lá Fhéile Pádraig sona duit :D

hi girls. well I lost 2lbs this week.I was sure I STS. I have one more lb to get to club 10 and 2lb to get to 1.5stone award, so Ill aim for 2lbs this week.
had a great weekend in Donegal and found a butcher who does a whole range of SW meat...the best was the 0syn sausages!!! I bought 10 quids worth of them, all in the feezer now waiting for me to eat them...mmm, might have a fry up tomorrow night! hows everyone doing? xx

How you getting on with it Cailin? xx

P.s may be a sts, but you are doing great xx

hi girls. well I lost 2lbs this week.I was sure I STS. I have one more lb to get to club 10 and 2lb to get to 1.5stone award, so Ill aim for 2lbs this week.
had a great weekend in Donegal and found a butcher who does a whole range of SW meat...the best was the 0syn sausages!!! I bought 10 quids worth of them, all in the feezer now waiting for me to eat them...mmm, might have a fry up tomorrow night! hows everyone doing? xx

hiya. 2lbs is great im sure you'll get your club 10 next week :)

Back