Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Can I join? I have started doing slimming world at home as there is no class close enough to me. So far its going well as I am using fitness pal as well. I find I am a big picker and seem to think I have to test all my kids food :(. After 3 kids in 4 years I have put on 6 stone. i have my brothers wedding in October and my dress shows my belly so hoping to lose at least another stone before it.

Do you all eat carbs freely or measure them?

Can I join? I have started doing slimming world at home as there is no class close enough to me. So far its going well as I am using fitness pal as well. I find I am a big picker and seem to think I have to test all my kids food :(. After 3 kids in 4 years I have put on 6 stone. i have my brothers wedding in October and my dress shows my belly so hoping to lose at least another stone before it.

Heya Redster,been abit quite here lately.

I'm currently going to a group but gonna chance going it alone in August & see how I go with support from here.

I'm the same as you,kiddie leftovers are my enemy,training kids not to offer me half eaten bars sweets & Icecream,life will be easier when they're back in school,I'm finding it hard being outta routine.

I eat carbs freely & I do try to have my superfree & meat, I snack on fruit,try eat all the Hex's,save me syns for naughty stuff,like cadburys crunchies are 9.5syns.

I'm out at a park today enjoying the good weather,it also limits what I can eat.

I'm back from being in the park for the afternoon, managed to get abit sunburnt, sitting here with green aloe vera gunk on me!

Just able to see your stats now Redsters Baby, was on me fone app earlier, you seem to be doing really well, 3st down, fairplay.

I'm following Slimming World, concentrating on getting the food right & forming good food habits & lifestyle, attitude to food. I'm not big into exercise, hence why I'm in this situation I suppose but I'm to get abit of walking in, harder with kids on summer hols, opportunities are limited. I have 2 girls, aged 8 & 6.

Issywizzywoo you are doing really well too. I have a 4,3 & 10mth old. They always want to bake and I end up eating as i'm baking and the end result:rolleyes: I am too much of an emotional eater. I have extended some leave with work but some days they drive me to constantly think about chocolate. I use to drink about 2lt of pepsi max each day but I decided to give it up and the difference in my belly and I found the weight was beginning to shift again after a plateau.

Issywizzywoo you are doing really well too. I have a 4,3 & 10mth old. They always want to bake and I end up eating as i'm baking and the end result:rolleyes: I am too much of an emotional eater. I have extended some leave with work but some days they drive me to constantly think about chocolate. I use to drink about 2lt of pepsi max each day but I decided to give it up and the difference in my belly and I found the weight was beginning to shift again after a plateau.

Ah three steps of stairs, we had planned on this but was too busy & didn't get round yet to number 3, but I'd never say never, though the older the girls get the more comfy we're getting:D Ther's 15mths between my 2, if was tough when they were smaller but grand now, both in school & great company for each other, good friends most of the time. But like that I'd be running round after them, making sure they were well fed & eating rubbish meself, I'm a couple of lbs off what I was when I had the last one, I eat when happy,sad, bored etc.

I found this week very hard, week before my period all reason & good sense go out the window, if I give into cravings I just can't stop. Have weigh-in on Weds, have 2 weigh-ins till we head to France on holiday, my goal is to be 13st 5, though prob do loada damage on hols.

I thought summer would be easier for dieting but some how I'm finder it harder. What type of exercise if any do you do? I was swimming once a week for 45mins but now just trying to get the odd walk in when I can.

Snap there is 16mth between my two. Easier when they were babies, very demanding little boys now :) always on the go and exactly like you said everyone else is fed while I pick at rubbish. I try to get out for a walk but its hard. Stressful with them on their scooters and I dont feel like its a proper walk as we are stopping and starting constantly. I am hoping september will be easier, one is starting school the other will be doing the ECCE year.

Would love to go swimming but my husband suffers with minding the baby syndrome :mad:

Snap there is 16mth between my two. Easier when they were babies, very demanding little boys now :) always on the go and exactly like you said everyone else is fed while I pick at rubbish. I try to get out for a walk but its hard. Stressful with them on their scooters and I dont feel like its a proper walk as we are stopping and starting constantly. I am hoping september will be easier, one is starting school the other will be doing the ECCE year.

Would love to go swimming but my husband suffers with minding the baby syndrome :mad:

Roll on September so!! It's easier when they're in a routine. It's hard to find time for yourself let alone exercise when you've got smallies, I sympathise:) Yeah crippling man-itis is prob what your husband has, it covers a multitude but is very evident when it comes to childcare, lol, they think this stuff just comes naturally to us, HELL NO, mammy is the hardest job I've done yet. I'm hoping to go back to work part-time but in reality it'd only work if I got hours to suit, those kinda jobs are scarce so I live in hope.

Well I lost 3lbs this week :) Finally back into the 14's. Went shopping for a dress for my brother's wedding yesterday and came back with three so trying to decide which is best. How is everyone else getting on?

Well I lost 3lbs this week :) Finally back into the 14's. Went shopping for a dress for my brother's wedding yesterday and came back with three so trying to decide which is best. How is everyone else getting on?

Well done on you're 3lbs off:0clapper:I managed 1.5lbs, don't know how, got 1.5st sticker & Club10, even got certs, which is a first.

3 dresses, thats a result, sometimes hard to find even one you like.

Thank you, you did well too. I got the three dresses as I didnt know which one suited me the best but now the most expensive one i'm stuck with because I cant find my receipt :cry:

Is the Asia cook book for sale in your meetings? Was looking at posts about it here and the recipes sound divine.

Thank you, you did well too. I got the three dresses as I didnt know which one suited me the best but now the most expensive one i'm stuck with because I cant find my receipt :cry:

Is the Asia cook book for sale in your meetings? Was looking at posts about it here and the recipes sound divine.

Oh damn, search everywhere, you mite have stashed it, empty your bag & purse, bloody hate when that happens.

Oh havn't seen that book in awhile, very poor selection of books in my group, I've asked them to re-order, we'll see. Little book of soups is supposed to be good. I got the shopping & snack guides but they're mostly uk based shops & products, abit annoying.

Hi girls, just popping into say hi, only heard about this website from a girl in my group, looking forward to getting to know u all and learning some hints and tips xx

Thanks Celtic chick, just back from group and I lost 3lb! Very happy with that as its 10 in total and I'm back in the 9s!
Iv bought some quark but at a loss as to what to do with it? Any ideas?

Back