Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

I do green aswell, I don't eat meat either. I'm goin to have to invest in a good scales and pick a weigh in day. I did crap this weekend, stayed in a friends and we drank ridiculous amounts and she made me a birthday cake so I had have a slice I did walk home from work a couple of days tho and got a good walk in on sat... On the positive side!!

Hello from a newbie here in Dublin. At this 5 weeks and 1stone 2lb lighter, best decision I ever made!!

I do green aswell, I don't eat meat either. I'm goin to have to invest in a good scales and pick a weigh in day. I did crap this weekend, stayed in a friends and we drank ridiculous amounts and she made me a birthday cake so I had have a slice I did walk home from work a couple of days tho and got a good walk in on sat... On the positive side!!

It's Monday,draw a line under it & start again,you mite be surprised,with the walking you did there might be no harm done.When are you weighing in?I weigh-in on Weds,gives me abit of time to undo any weekend damage,lol.

I'm trying a red day today,though I have to root the books out & get the gist of it.

Hello from a newbie here in Dublin. At this 5 weeks and 1stone 2lb lighter, best decision I ever made!!

Hello Triple B,sounds like SW is suiting you,you're doing very well.Yeah I wish I'd started years ago.I was a serial weightwatcher but SW came to my area & I'm loving it.I find here very handy & addictive.Can't make it to group for the next few weeks so I'm gonna try do it solo with help from here & sure if it doesn't work out I can rejoin when kids are back to school & life is more organised.

Hello Triple B,sounds like SW is suiting you,you're doing very well.Yeah I wish I'd started years ago.I was a serial weightwatcher but SW came to my area & I'm loving it.I find here very handy & addictive.Can't make it to group for the next few weeks so I'm gonna try do it solo with help from here & sure if it doesn't work out I can rejoin when kids are back to school & life is more organised.

Thanks Issywizzywoo, its bonkers how good it is, never thought I would see myself losing weight by eating so much lol. Heres hoping I can keep it going. Just about to try the Diet Coke Chicken that everyone raves about, my fingers are crossed its edible.

Thanks Issywizzywoo, its bonkers how good it is, never thought I would see myself losing weight by eating so much lol. Heres hoping I can keep it going. Just about to try the Diet Coke Chicken that everyone raves about, my fingers are crossed its edible.

I know I'm eating rings round meself & still lose every week, have only gone up when I've been on holidays. I'm quite lazy so I have to admit I do minimal body magic. Let me know how thw diet coke chicken goes, keep meaning to try it. Have you tried the mushy pea curry or the syn-free bbq sauce?They're fantastic & my "go-to" sauces.

I must look up the mushy pea curry, haven't heard about that one. I don't eat chicken but the diet coke one is supposed to be lovely alright, I know a few ppl that have tried it.

Sorry meant wed weigh in

Yeah Weds means you're usually spurred on for Thursday & Friday, weekends can be a bit hit & miss depending on whether we're home or away, so Monday & Tuesday I can be good.Weds I usually meet friends after weigh-in & have a brunch.

Have you used quorn?I never used it till this diet. I've used the mince, chicken style pieces, sausages & burgers, liked them all. I've also used the tesco meatfree burgers, nicer than the quorn, great on a green day.

I've never tried the tesco burgers actually. Ye I use the quorn & Linda McCartney sausages. I've started buying the sw magazine again to motivate myself. I'm going to batch cook this weekend & freeze so I can walk home from work then & not to worry about what to eat. Have u ever made the Shepard pie w lentils??

I know I'm eating rings round meself & still lose every week, have only gone up when I've been on holidays. I'm quite lazy so I have to admit I do minimal body magic. Let me know how thw diet coke chicken goes, keep meaning to try it. Have you tried the mushy pea curry or the syn-free bbq sauce?They're fantastic & my "go-to" sauces.

Ive heard about the mushy pea curry but not tried it yet. The only other recipe I have tried is the magic pancakes. I went away for two weeks and managed to come back 6lbs lighter lol, I still don't know how I managed it but I know it wont go on like that forever am prepared for a gain for when it does happen, I think.
The diet coke chicken was grand, dont see what all the fuss is about to be honest, must look up the BBQ sauce, is it good??

I've never tried the tesco burgers actually. Ye I use the quorn & Linda McCartney sausages. I've started buying the sw magazine again to motivate myself. I'm going to batch cook this weekend & freeze so I can walk home from work then & not to worry about what to eat. Have u ever made the Shepard pie w lentils??

Tesco burgers are lovely, 8 in a pack for €2.49ish. I like to batch cook a few dishes every week, coz if I get too hungry thats my danger zone, I'd do some serious damage while waiting for the dinner to cook. Whats the recipe for the Shepards pie with lentils??

Ive heard about the mushy pea curry but not tried it yet. The only other recipe I have tried is the magic pancakes. I went away for two weeks and managed to come back 6lbs lighter lol, I still don't know how I managed it but I know it wont go on like that forever am prepared for a gain for when it does happen, I think.
The diet coke chicken was grand, dont see what all the fuss is about to be honest, must look up the BBQ sauce, is it good??

Oh magic pancakes, what are these??

Pea curry, sounds soooo weird, I hate mushy peas but my god its gorgeous, you have to blend the bejaysus out of it, grand to freeze too.

Bbq sauce is delish, I make every week, I use it instead of ketchup & a base sauce for dishes. Search for the recipe on here, so easy to make.

Tesco burgers are lovely, 8 in a pack for €2.49ish. I like to batch cook a few dishes every week, coz if I get too hungry thats my danger zone, I'd do some serious damage while waiting for the dinner to cook. Whats the recipe for the Shepards pie with lentils??

Oh ill def get some burgers this week. Not sure of the recipe actually I seen it one my old magazines recently. Think I mite try it on Sunday on my cooking day! I'm excited to get bak into it now :) ill need to get a new scales, the one I have is ancient and I'm not sure it's always right.

What's the magic pancakes??!

What's the magic pancakes??!

Oh Rasher they are lovely. The night before soak 35gms of Porridge oats in a Vanilla Mullerlight, or toffee, or any flavour you like. Leave it in the fridge overnight. The next morning crack in 2 eggs and a tablespoon of sweetener, give it a good mix. Heat your pan, use the frylight if you aren't using a ceramic pan, and then put out blobs of the mixture. Make sure they are cooked one side before you flip them. Quite tasty with some fruit on top :)

Oh Rasher they are lovely. The night before soak 35gms of Porridge oats in a Vanilla Mullerlight, or toffee, or any flavour you like. Leave it in the fridge overnight. The next morning crack in 2 eggs and a tablespoon of sweetener, give it a good mix. Heat your pan, use the frylight if you aren't using a ceramic pan, and then put out blobs of the mixture. Make sure they are cooked one side before you flip them. Quite tasty with some fruit on top :)

It's mad who comes up w these recipes! Ill def be trying those too!

Omg I will try these,sound lovely,something different for breakfast.Have you tried scan-bran cake,have it in the cupboard,keep meaning to try it.

I've made the smash pizza & liked it.Any other weird & wonderful recipes girls??:)

Pancakes sound yummy must try them. Have made diet coke chicken and smash pizza. Both were lovely. I found today I little hard wanted to keep eating.

Back