Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Well I put on half a pound last week. Think it was because it was my time of the month. Here's to hoping for a double whammy at WI tomorrow.

Well done Laura, that's a fantastic start! You'll be welcoming the newbies with stones off in no time! xx

Hey all just wondering if I can join in? :) I originally starterd SW in Monaghan in Oct 2010 and had a stone off for the end of January 2011 then went completely off track and here I am again with the stone back on! :( Have a wedding at the end of March and my final year college ball in April would looooove to be able to look nice for them!

Thanks Mandy!!! And I'm in the stillorgan group bridesmaid!!!
Stayed the same last week grrr...my own fault-and off the rails entirely the last three days boo!! Will I ever see 11 stone.....

Hi ladies. Mind if I re-join you? Haven't been on here in quite a while (must be 6+ months I'd say). Must update my stats, but as of this morning I'm 10lbs up on my last stats. Not toooooo bad, but I've been half following SW since start of Jan. Going to put myself down as officially re-starting tomorrow (must buy groceries this afternoon) & gonna try stick more like 100% at it than half at it. I've lost 4lbs since Christmas tho, so even half at it has been better than not.

Looking forward to catching up on this thread & seeing what I've missed.

Welcome Fudgie & FMBP!

This thread has been quite quiet lately. We should probably use it a bit more! I hope everyone else is doing well.

I'm quite happy with how it's going for me now that I've finally hit my 1stone. I've come to accept that 1lb a week is a good loss for me. I'll still get to my goal but it just might take a bit longer than other people.

I've also been doing the Couch to 5k plan. I'm on week 5 & planning to do a 5k that's on at UCD at the end of Feb. it's scary but I'm starting to believe that I can do it!

I'm doing C25K too, finding it very do-able, on week 4 now. Finding my losses very slow even though I'm following plan 100%, and I'm doing all this body magic!! Been doing SW for almost a year and starting to get a bit disillusioned...thinking of leaving class and going it alone, EUR9 a week back in my own pocket!!!

The same crossed my mind once or twice poppy but I know that if I stop going to class now the weight will creep back on. Plus I really enjoy going to my class on a Wednesday so I'm going to keep going despite the EUR9.

I've my NCT this Wednesday so I'll be going to a different class tomorrow evening instead. I really hope I've lost my 1lb again this week!

Hope you're all doing well ladies. Mandy sorry to read on the NSV thread about the tough time you're going through. Fair play to you for staying on plan.

I hit my 1 lb loss again this week so I'm happy out! 4 more lbs to my next target which is my club 10...

Has anybody seen the batchelors pasta n sauce in any shops around Dublin or Kildare? I'm having trouble finding it.

slimming sinead said:
Has anybody seen the batchelors pasta n sauce in any shops around Dublin or Kildare? I'm having trouble finding it.

They have it in this bargain shop can't think of the name but it's it by new look in blanchardstown . There's also the pasta in sauce packets you can get in aldi they're 0.69c and taste exactly the same!

That's brilliant girls. Thanks a million for your help. x

I was wondering have any of you guys managed to get Walkers french fries anywhere. I love them and they are fairly low syns but I've only ever managed to get them when on special in Lidl :-( I'm in Waterford.

Can i join you guys here?

In slimming world 4 weeks, working myself through week 5 now. Down 12lb, but have another 2.5stone to go at least.

Just made rice krispie cakes for kids cake sale in school and couldnt resist tasting, and licking the bloody spoon. Feeling all guilty now (well they are lovely- dark chocolate with marshmallows and honeycomb sprinkles)

Celerystalks said:
Hi I'm in Ireland also! So great to have SW over here :)

How are you Getting on?
Ive been having a couple of bad weeks, still losing but not much. Need to find my mojo again with the plan and stick to it.
Gettting compliments on my weight loss so far which is nice since i cant see it myself,

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Starting tomorrow!! Super nervous as I've relied on Weight Watchers for the last year!!

Welcome! You'll love SW. Like most people I did WW as well but SW is so much easier & you don't have to think of food as points all of the time!! Best of luck with it. x

Back