Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

So what's everyone eating this week? I got a 7 euro piece of housekeepers cut in supavalu - rather than roast it, I cut it up and it made a stew for me, my friend and the 2 kids at the weekend, tonight I'm having a thai beef curry - there's enough for 3 and I thinly sliced some of the very centre and battered it thin like sandwich steak and had that with salad for lunch for two of us. So not a bad spend. Usually, I'd roast it - have one dinner, a salad and then probably just pick at the rest.
Today I picked up lovely vine tomatoes for only 99c a kilo in Lidl - time for a big pot of pasta sauce, red peppers were 39 cents (obsessed with these roasted in the oven and then skinned) , celery and cucumbers dirt cheap too.

Hi guys.. Started slimming world and lost 5.5lbs in first week.. Have wi Monday so fingers crossed have more for my second week!!

Hi guys.. Started slimming world and lost 5.5lbs in first week.. Have wi Monday so fingers crossed have more for my second week!!

Best of luck tomorrow for wi!

There's no such thing as only half a pound Alid! They all add up (I got to target by losing a half pound a week) Well done on your loss! And remember to celebrate the small losses as well as the big ones :)

hi girls,

here in Leicester holding my irish flag, have been trying for 19 months to get a copy of the irish shopping guide for things like kimberlys and clubs etc... will be home in august....

but can I join you all in celebrating sw and food and stuff, no interested irish ppl in sw in Leicester that I can find.

know in Drogheda they do a sw breakfast in the café down the side street near the super valu car park if that's a help.....

whats the syn of a caramello????

ta irish beauty queens

Hi everyone! I'm based in Galway! I started SW last Wednesday and weighed in today. I'm quite disappointed as I lost 1lb. And I really tried! However I wasn't really using my syns, as i dont have a sweet tooth and my savoury tooth was being satisfied on plan! Ill change that this week and hope for a more substantial loss! I hear so many people having substantial losses in their first week! I have about 15.5 lbs to lose in 8 weeks! Is this doable!? Any tips welcome!

Thanks guys and I'm loving this forum xxxx

Hi DMC I lost my initial 2stone in 2 months its totally doable but I was an obsessed freak at the start! Wish I was still like that lol lots of super free and eating my syns everyday did it for me

Hi DMC. I lost 1lb my first week but have lost over 3st in total & at target now so don't get disheartened. I'd definitely try to use your syns. You don't have to use them on sweet things. How about using them on full fat yogurts or oil for cooking?

Thanks guys!!
I was a little bit bold twice this week. But I did loads of walking! Ill let you guys know tomorrow how the weigh in goes!! #nervous xx

Hey folks,
im Down half a pound! I suppose not bad for two nights on the beer from 5pm! An Indian, cheese board and burger! Walked 10k last night! Hoping to do the same this eve! I should really measure myself to see am I losing any inches or anything!
Hope you are all doing well!

What treat i.e. biscuit/bar does everyone like to have with their cuppa?

The diabetic tea biscuits are only 0.5 syn each and my favourites are the polish family choc wafer biscuits, 2 each and I'm just in love!

Back