Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Thanks for that, totally forgot to look for dietetic biscuits :D

:sign0144:been lurking for ages, only got brave recently and started to post. Just found this thread, off to read it all, just thought I'd say a quick hello!!

Hi Isswizzywood welcome!! lots of great information and advice here :)

Hi Isswizzywood welcome!! lots of great information and advice here :)

Thanks Moideux, got all excited to see an Irish thread. Still getting used to the site, there's so much content, so useful.

I'm based in the Midlands, I'm a serial WeightWatcher but could never get to goal and always ended up dropping out and piling even more back on. So thought I'd give Slimming World a go, was more than abit sceptical but sad ass it may seem I'm actually enjoying it.

Had a few stagnant weeks, but last week I got books out and got back to basics and was rewarded with a 3.5lbs loss. Delighted, 6 more weigh-ins now till my holidays in France and hope to get me 2nd stone award.

Thanks Moideux, got all excited to see an Irish thread. Still getting used to the site, there's so much content, so useful.

I'm based in the Midlands, I'm a serial WeightWatcher but could never get to goal and always ended up dropping out and piling even more back on. So thought I'd give Slimming World a go, was more than abit sceptical but sad ass it may seem I'm actually enjoying it.

Had a few stagnant weeks, but last week I got books out and got back to basics and was rewarded with a 3.5lbs loss. Delighted, 6 more weigh-ins now till my holidays in France and hope to get me 2nd stone award.

Great loss, well done :)

Well tesco had an offer on green seedless grapes in my store this morning for €1, so got myself a few punnets.

Used child labour (my 8yrold daughter) to take them off the stalks & put into freezer bags, popped them into freezer for a sweet syn-free snack for later:)

Hope y'all having a good weekend, tis wet, windy and miserable in the Midlands!

Well tesco had an offer on green seedless grapes in my store this morning for €1, so got myself a few punnets.

Used child labour (my 8yrold daughter) to take them off the stalks & put into freezer bags, popped them into freezer for a sweet syn-free snack for later:)

Hope y'all having a good weekend, tis wet, windy and miserable in the Midlands!

I love your user name :) I call my niece Miss Issywizzy :)

I wonder how many syns in these bad boys!!

It seems like there's 9.5 syns in these. I contacted Tayto when they came out first to confirm the calorie content & there's 186 per bar.

Attachments

• image-2384732385.jpg
    image-2384732385.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 46
So what's the verdict on the taste of these???

I haven't tried them myself but a few people who have weren't overly impressed. I think I'd prefer a bag of cheese and onion crisps with a little pack of buttons added in, that way it's Cadbury chocolate and more of a cheese & onion taste! It's mad how well chocolate and crisps go together - I thought they'd be gross

I haven't tried them myself but a few people who have weren't overly impressed. I think I'd prefer a bag of cheese and onion crisps with a little pack of buttons added in, that way it's Cadbury chocolate and more of a cheese & onion taste! It's mad how well chocolate and crisps go together - I thought they'd be gross

Ha ha,same here:) Trying not cave and try those new Cadburys Marvelous bars, now they do look lush, but once I get a taste of Cadburys it sends me on a binge, tis like drugs:D I just want more and more chocolate.

Ha ha,same here:) Trying not cave and try those new Cadburys Marvelous bars, now they do look lush, but once I get a taste of Cadburys it sends me on a binge, tis like drugs:D I just want more and more chocolate.

Oh you're right to be wary of them - I got a bit addicted for a while! Think they're 9.5 syns so pretty high

Oh you're right to be wary of them - I got a bit addicted for a while! Think they're 9.5 syns so pretty high

Yeah think I'll steer clear & stick with me curly wurly for a choccie hit:) How are you finding Slimming World? I'm trying itfor the firsttime, I was a serial WeightWatcher.

I really like it! I lost 4 stone on WW before but when it changed to propoints I just didn't really like it anymore - this is my third proper time on SW, the other 2 times I gave up as my heart wasn't really in it but I'm quite motivated at the moment so hoping it continues! How about you - do you like it?

I really like it! I lost 4 stone on WW before but when it changed to propoints I just didn't really like it anymore - this is my third proper time on SW, the other 2 times I gave up as my heart wasn't really in it but I'm quite motivated at the moment so hoping it continues! How about you - do you like it?

Its my 1st time doing slimming world, actually enjoying it, feel like I may actually have a chance at reaching target this time. Plenty of useful info on here.

Thank you Jennie, how are you getting on?

I'm just back from group, I'm down 2lbs so in flying form. Just had a lovely homemade brunch, doing a green day, doing me shoppig list & off shopping soon:)

Getting on great thanks. I'm down 2 stone 4.5lbs. Had a half lb gain this week but I deserved it so I wasn't upset :) How are you getting on? Do you enjoy the plan?

Getting on great thanks. I'm down 2 stone 4.5lbs. Had a half lb gain this week but I deserved it so I wasn't upset :) How are you getting on? Do you enjoy the plan?

Yeah I'm really enjoying it, sad as that sounds, I'm finding it easy to do and getting good results. I was away for the weekend, so was mostly off plan, up half a pond on the scales this morning, back on track now, so if I could maintain on Weds weigh-in I'd be thrilled.

Hi All,

Just wanted to say a quick hello!
Coming back to SW with a vengence..lol,, and going to do it properly this time.
Need to stop making excuses and stop loosing the same stone and putting it back on again.

Back