Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Pancakes sound yummy must try them. Have made diet coke chicken and smash pizza. Both were lovely. I found today I little hard wanted to keep eating.

Hiya Redster,I get days like that,well the week before Star week is usually like that,I get desperate munchies.Try to eat loads of syn free or low syn stuff,otherwise you end up doing damaged & being browned off & eating more.I'd suggest something stodgy & filling but tasty,SW chips,beans & eggs or something.

I'm weighing in at home 2moro,can't make it to group anymore,so we'll see how it goes.

Hi all! Im meant to be a maintainer but Im about 5lbs up at the mo. Not much in the grand scheme of things but enough to feel like a bloater when not used to it!

Im in kk by the way :)

Another lb down:) I find logging my food into fitness pal is really helping. Another week then the school run begins. Im hoping I will get to walk then. How is everyone else doing?

Well I had my first official home weigh-in :scale:(in the nip of course) & I'm up 3lbs after the holidays. Happy, it could've been miles worse, so drawing a line under it, adjusted me stats & determined now to have a good week. :bolt:

Hello Clavicles, your right to nip the gains in the bud before you you undo all your hard work getting to target. Do you still go to group?

Another lb down:) I find logging my food into fitness pal is really helping. Another week then the school run begins. Im hoping I will get to walk then. How is everyone else doing?

Great another lb down, deadly. OH uses fitness pal to track & has done well on it. I'll be happy for the school run to restart too, cant's seem to do any exercisewith kids at home, by the time OH is home, I'm doing dinners, too tired or just can't be ar$ed to be honest. I wanna start taking my bike out. I use Map my Walk for when I'm out walking & bike rides, gps your route & calories used.

Haha, indeed every little does help! Finding it good, I used to go to class but didn't find them useful. As long as I plan ahead I'm fine!

Haha, indeed every little does help! Finding it good, I used to go to class but didn't find them useful. As long as I plan ahead I'm fine!

Yeah I find if I plan & batch cook abit, I'm on track. I'll see how it goes without class, OH reckons I should keep going but I'm finding it hard to find a group time to suit, we'll see how it goes, hoping to do it on my own for awhile. Have a savings tin, gonna pop the SW tenner in it & get something nice whenever I hit target.

Had a green day today to take advantage of the 2 Hex A & B's. Had meatfree burgers for lunch, contemplating dinner now.

Izzy that wasn't so bad after holidays. Poppy well done on your loss. I have workers in today doing work in my kitchen so its been off limits, could way not to pick. Even though if I'm honest dying to try out a new recipe for millionaire squares that I was given.

Went to tesco earlier so got my mullerlight which is on offer(6 for 2.50) to make the pancakes for my breakfast tomorrow.

Izzy that wasn't so bad after holidays. Poppy well done on your loss. I have workers in today doing work in my kitchen so its been off limits, could way not to pick. Even though if I'm honest dying to try out a new recipe for millionaire squares that I was given.

Went to tesco earlier so got my mullerlight which is on offer(6 for 2.50) to make the pancakes for my breakfast tomorrow.

Yeah I'm happy enough coz I know the damage could've been sooo much more. OH was shocked when I said I was done with group, can't make it for the next few weeks so nows the time to try solo, he reckons I'll do better at group, whadya think????

Oh I forgot the mullers in Tesco earlier, I'll get them 2moro, I stocked up on quorn sausages, they had no meat-free burgers for ages, hope they've not discontinued them, they're fab. Having a green day today to have extra Hex's.

Kitchen outta bounds, did you manage ok?? Is the recipe a SW one for millionaires squares? Please say yes:D

I looked for the burgers but they were not in my tesco. Unfortunately the squares are not sw friendly.

I could never go to class somehow I always gained or sts. I do much better on my own. But my mam swears by her unislim class.

I looked for the burgers but they were not in my tesco. Unfortunately the squares are not sw friendly.

I could never go to class somehow I always gained or sts. I do much better on my own. But my mam swears by her unislim class.

I havn't seen the burgers since before the summer, I bought 4 boxes but I noticed the other day that my stocks were low, seems my OH has developed a taste for them too.

Haha I knew it was too good to be true that those cakes were SW friendly.

I was getting abit stagnant at my group, I'll see how it goes for a month or so, if it doesn't go to plan I'll go back & try an evening class.

Made the pancakes this morning. You get loads of out the mix and I had it with some fromage frais but I'm not sure if I like them or not. Think I am too attached to cereal but will try again.

I made the millionaires square really regret it cause they are divine :eek:

Made the pancakes this morning. You get loads of out the mix and I had it with some fromage frais but I'm not sure if I like them or not. Think I am too attached to cereal but will try again.

I made the millionaires square really regret it cause they are divine :eek:

So were they "pancakey"?

Oh I couldn't resist those millionaire's squares, good luck with that ;)

Back