Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Did you get them in Penney's Fergus, I saw them last week in our local shop in Athlone

Glad I found this thread :) Irish girl doing SW from home!

Did you get them in Penney's Fergus, I saw them last week in our local shop in Athlone

What's the story?You have two onesies?? Or are these new seasonal ones

Bought the Spider-man one first, then was so excited that I fit into it, ran out and bought the Santa one lol.
Yep, got them in Penneys.

Weigh-in day today and feeling pretty good. Have mushy pea curry for dinner too after my meeting.

Bought the Spider-man one first, then was so excited that I fit into it, ran out and bought the Santa one lol. Yep, got them in Penneys. Weigh-in day today and feeling pretty good. Have mushy pea curry for dinner too after my meeting.

Ha ha you're all set for the winter so. They have some lovely Xmas jumpers & stuff in Penneys already.

Ha ha I'm laughing at the thoughts of the after-effects of mushy-pea curry & wearingi a onesie,it's gonna be windy in Limerick :);)

Goodluck for weigh-in!!!!

Excellent Fergus, I saw them and no matter how cold it is here I won't ever wear a Onesie but I did buy some festive PJ's there last week for €8, gorgeous fleecy ones (that is the great thing about losing the weight, I can buy the cheap stuff now in Penney's as their sizes were too small for me when I started - yayyyyy).

Sorry but I was ripping myself laughing at what you said Izzy at 8.40am, I'm getting a few looks here !!!

Oh I love musicals, the last one I went to was a local production of Miss Saigon & it was very good.

I'm partial to the odd chinese buffet myself from time to time, I limit it to when we go away for a weekend or holiday (maybe thats why I gain at these times,lol).

Yeah I think it's all in the planning really, if I havn't got stuff handy or in mind thats when I make silly choices. I tend to keep my fruit full & never leave the house without a couple of pieces & a bottle of water/squash.

Lunch wise, you could look on the meal idea threads or make some of your faves, stick in takeaway cartons/tupperware for a quick reheat. I tend to have leftovers for lunch as well.

Monday night is my weigh-in so tonight I'll make a shopping list, tomorrow morning shop, only buy whats on the list (try stay away from the naughties), weigh out my cheese for the week (otherwise I either don't eat it, as can't be ar$ed to weigh or I guesstimate) & skimmed milk. I try have a bit of an idea of what I'll cook throughout the week, I sometimes batch cook a chilli or curry, portion it to freeze & use as I need. Snacks wise I like flumps 2syns, curly wurly 6syns, small diary milk 5.5syns, low syn corn snacks 4-5syns. Or syn free snacks are frozen grapes, chilled water melon, carrot sticks & homemade hoummous.

Hope that helps:)

oh im dying to see miss saigon!!

thanks for the tips! its weigh in night tonight! gonna make fajita chicken tonight and have it with rice rather than wraps!

im going to start batch cooking and just make hubby meals every night to suit him!

he is buying me an actifry for xmas so that will be handy!

Oh fergus i love onsies! i have a superman one for my wee boy!

im trying to talk hubby into all of us wearing xmas jumpers on xmas day lol

oh im dying to see miss saigon!!

thanks for the tips! its weigh in night tonight! gonna make fajita chicken tonight and have it with rice rather than wraps!

im going to start batch cooking and just make hubby meals every night to suit him!

he is buying me an actifry for xmas so that will be handy!

Oh fergus i love onsies! i have a superman one for my wee boy!

im trying to talk hubby into all of us wearing xmas jumpers on xmas day lol

Ooh I fancy an actifry for Xmas, sis has one & loves it! Batch cooking is handy.

Miss Saigon was wonderful, I love shows, I get tickets for the local panto every year, hilarious stuff.

Well you wanna grab your jumpers soon coz they tend to fly outta the shops, Penneys/Primark have lovely ones & fleecey hoody/cardi types, very tempted myself, hubby thinks I'm mad :D

Sisters bought me a onesie but I think it was meant for a giant coz the lenght of the legs on it is ridiculous & I'm no short-a$$, think I'll do a DIY job on it & amputate the feet;)

Well done Izzy, you are flying it now. Hope I have some sort of loss today but not totally optimistic, the scales told me that maybe I have stayed the same well once it is not a gain I will be happy.

There is a husband and wife who are both chefs in slimming world and they use the actifry all the time, they swear by it, both hubby and I are saving very hard for NZ and Australia after Christmas so we just can't buy at the moment so will wait until after Christmas and then buy one, they are going down in price in Argos a lot lately.

I got the pudding PJ's and they are just so warm and also it is a Size 18-20 which is fantastic as I was Size 26 starting out in SW, I think I would be too afraid to be wearing them and somebody calls to the door and me looking like a fool !!!

Well done Izzy, you are flying it now. Hope I have some sort of loss today but not totally optimistic, the scales told me that maybe I have stayed the same well once it is not a gain I will be happy.

There is a husband and wife who are both chefs in slimming world and they use the actifry all the time, they swear by it, both hubby and I are saving very hard for NZ and Australia after Christmas so we just can't buy at the moment so will wait until after Christmas and then buy one, they are going down in price in Argos a lot lately.

I got the pudding PJ's and they are just so warm and also it is a Size 18-20 which is fantastic as I was Size 26 starting out in SW, I think I would be too afraid to be wearing them and somebody calls to the door and me looking like a fool !!!

Oh goodluck for weigh-in, if its a STS sure tis better than a gain.

Yeah I'll wait till I see the actifry on offer in Argos, they're quite expensive arn't they.

Love fluffy pjs, the mother always buys us Xmassy ones for our stocking & fluffy socks.

I think they were €120 in Argos about a month ago but I couldn't buy it then.

As you can imagine, I just love Christmas and getting the PJ's was the icing on the cake but I think I will buy more now, they are only €8 each.

Fingers and toes crossed I will get at least a STS but if I get a loss then that is good too, all going in the right direction

Hello & Welcome Miss Kate,Howse things going for you??

Hi :) good so far but I've only just started! After all the fruit and veg yesterday I woke up this morning not feeling bloated for the first time in ages! Love filling in my food diary too :)

Hi everyone

Just realised there is an Irish thread, so thought I'd join in the conversation. I've w/i tomorrow after missing last week when I was away. Not looking too bad, but I won't be surprised if I am up a few pounds (of wine mainly!). Fingers crossed for a STS though!

Hello & welcome kl1991 :wavey:, you lucky ducky living in Spain, food is delish there, access to lots of tasty fruit & veg, they always seem to taste better abroad, especially tomatoes :eat: How you getting on with SW over there?? There's an ex-pat thread on here, might give you ideas for local buys & stuff. Do you come home often?

Lots of lovely stuff but also a lot of sweet stuff, they love their doughnuts and chocolate!! I'm getting on fine, parents came out last week and brought out a batch of mug shots and pasta as sauce for when I dot have time to cook dinner..all the British foods cost so much here!! Yeah I've been on the Spanish one, its been a great help :) I've been here 5 months and haven't come home but il be home for Santa :)) still not cold enough here for soups as stews but I make plenty curries and stuff and markets are great for picking up vegetables! :)

Whoop whoop! What can top the feeling of fitting into a onesie? Passing the stone mark, that's what! Lost 3lbs tonight.

YAY I actually lost this week!!! only lost 1lb but its more than i thought!! i was set up for a gain (after my bad week)!
Also got my half stone award!!! :)

Back