Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

I'm nodding my head at all the points made here because truth be told I wasnt aware of some things and only until my consultant started raving on about Pages 10-12 on our book then I realised what I was doing wrong.

I think the best way to be successful is to start slowly and I know we all want to lose lots of weight quickly but that is not going to be sustainable in the long run and that is why I have to say I'm doing so well. My story is for the first five months of joining I NEVER stuck to my syns for the week as I found it difficult at the weekends but as I got used to it and saw the results then that slowly changed and now most weeks I stick 100% to plan and have over five stone gone now. It is worth it to lose it slowly as it will stay off and you will get used to the plan (of course you will get used to all the praise and looks you get too !!!)

Lumpyspaceprincess, one bit of advice if you like your porridge, there is a recipe for pancakes and apparently they are supposed to be lovely and fill you up, I will try and find it for you and post on here as I suspect you like your porridge, for me I love my weetabix and I have got used to eating two in the morning now

Just worked out my club 10 and I think I just have one pound to get it! Does anyone know if you get an award or just a sticker? I totally love them I'm putting them all up on my wardrobe beside my mirror :).

Hope everyone has a nice weekend ;-)

You get both a sticker and a cert for Club 10, wow well done hopefully you will get that next week

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1396018620.945191.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've made the oat ones before, they're lovely with the vanilla Muller with choc sprinkles.

BEWARE though, mine stuck horribly to pan and smoked out the entire kitchen. I am a rubbish cook though, so could just have been me. Then they went to bits when I tried to plate up.

(I still ate them!)

I have a tip for that Niamh, our consultant said the same thing, she said if you fry it on one side and then carefully turn it over, for the other side put the frying pan under the grill (in the oven) and you can cook them that way but you do have to be careful when turning them over as they do break easily enough

Well done Sinead, that is just fantastic

Hi all, hope everyone is keeping well, I didn't get anytime to log on last week, was up .5lb last Tuesday but with a million things on during the week I managed to lose 2.5lb so yey. Hope everyone has a great week ahead xxx

Hi all, hope everyone is keeping well, I didn't get anytime to log on last week, was up .5lb last Tuesday but with a million things on during the week I managed to lose 2.5lb so yey. Hope everyone has a great week ahead xxx

That is brill well done :)

Hi everyone, I lost 3 this week and got my club 10! Delighted with that as I done no walking all week but I was very well behaved food wise!

Back