Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Well done Miss_Taken, a loss is a loss and you may see a bigger loss now next week

you are so focused I have no doubt you will get that

Hi guys

Great to see the sun out here again, was very grey for a couple of days. I missed my w/i last week cos I was away with work, and I've had 3 weekends in a row of eating and drinking at weddings, hens and birthday parties... so this week is looking AWFUL...

Joined a new group too a few weeks back. The consultant texts a LOT more than my old one used to, which I don't mind but I feel bad when I miss her group!

So after a few stressful weeks and a major gain last week, I lost 3lbthis weeks.. Still half a pound up on what I was, but really determined to get it off.

My goal was to lose 2stone before a wedding at the end of this month and I'm 6lb away with 2WI's to go..
I want it, I want it so bad.. Going all out for the next two weeks, so fingers crossed.

Some great loses this week everyone.. Best of luck for this coming week, hope the weight melts away.

Niamh, I think having a consultant who texts all the time is great as they are thinking of you during the week and that is when you most need support. Group is great but it only lasts about an hour and a half for the week and then your on your own.

Vicky, that is fantastic, I think it is always good to have mini goals that keep the motivation going and no doubt you will have that lost by the time of the wedding. I have one weigh in until ladies day in Kilbeggan and I would love to say I have lost 6st by then so this week I'm going all out to get that 2Ibs loss I need. I'm going to drink the water and eat 1/3 super free with every meal and see how it goes.

By the way, I was down half a pound, a little disappointed but I suppose it is going in the right direction at the end of the day.

Hello ladies hope you are well and having a great weekend. I lost 2.5 lbs this week after my 1 lb gain last week. I got to target :) happy with that. Thinking of moving my target down another stone. Still trying my best at running. It's so hard. Having a gin and slimline tonic at the mo. Here's hoping for good losses next week :)

Linda, that is brilliant, I got up on the scales this morning (official weigh in tomorrow evening) and I have a loss and it may even get me my 6st loss (fingers and toes crossed) lets hope I'm right.

Hi girls

I am finding it really hard the last two weeks. Walking & drinking lots of water but sts for my 2nd week.

Ended up overindulging on the weekend in frustration worse thing to do :banghead: Just weighed & am a lb up. Any way to save myself before my official weighin on Friday

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi girls

I am finding it really hard the last two weeks. Walking & drinking lots of water but sts for my 2nd week.

Ended up overindulging on the weekend in frustration worse thing to do :banghead: Just weighed & am a lb up. Any way to save myself before my official weighin on Friday

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I had a few weeks there where I just went to the dogs completely. Had weigh-in on Thursday, was up AGAIN (3 weeks on trot), so had a good talking to myself and have been 100% on Green since Friday. Had a peek this morning, and looks like I am down 2 lbs. So, if you put in 4 good days you could see that lb (and more) off again. Maybe some Success Express?

Redsters, the last few weeks I have been the same and even though I'm 100% on plan it wasnt showing on the scales but I dug deep and was determined to get to my 6st award and I could have it tomorrow (saying that while holding my breath) but just stick with it, it will show

Niamh, well done on turning things around, it is extremely difficult to turn back after been up three weeks in a row, hope you have a big loss this week

Thanks Orla.

It was tough going, I knew I was undoing all my hard work, but didn't seem to care (enough) to stop. We had 3 weekends in a row with events, and I didn't want to be the left out one, while the rest enjoyed their beers etc. Normally I wouldn't have so much on in one month, so it all just went to pot!

I felt all sluggish and bloated last week, really unwell and craving fruit/salad. It'll take me a while to get back to the loss I had... but the alternative is to give up and end up bigger again, so I'll just have take it on the chin!

Good luck for tomorrow Orla!

I have to say you have the perfect attitude and no doubt you will get back on track, I felt the same way when I came back from holidays but like that I thought what was the alternative and that just wasnt an option but it took me five weeks to get back to the weight I was.

Fingers crossed I will have that loss as I just would love it in time for the races this Friday in Kilbeggan

Hello ladies hope you are well and having a great weekend. I lost 2.5 lbs this week after my 1 lb gain last week. I got to target :) happy with that. Thinking of moving my target down another stone. Still trying my best at running. It's so hard. Having a gin and slimline tonic at the mo. Here's hoping for good losses next week :)

Congrats linda32 on getting to target, that's fantastic news. How is the running going for you; fair play sticking with it.

Orla I can't wait to hear how it goes! Fingers crossed just in time for the races!
Good luck everyone with WI this week.... I'm crossing all for 1.5lb to get to my stone and half. Have to be good for the next few days!

Congrats linda32 on getting to target, that's fantastic news. How is the running going for you; fair play sticking with it.

Thanks runmammyrun. It's hard work but I am actually enjoying it. Now in saying that gonna have to increase the distance this week. :) I am going to put my target down a stone this week.

Good luck Orla at WI

Thanks guys, got up on the scales this morning and I'm down even more. I hate to say this in case I jinx it but I may get my 6st award and one other achievement which may be possible is I get into another stone category (fingers and toes crossed). I'm all set for the races, yesterday I even bought an umbrella in case it rains

Thanks guys, got up on the scales this morning and I'm down even more. I hate to say this in case I jinx it but I may get my 6st award and one other achievement which may be possible is I get into another stone category (fingers and toes crossed). I'm all set for the races, yesterday I even bought an umbrella in case it rains

Best of luck Orla for tonight, know you can do it and will have that shiny award x

Thanks NewMe, it has been a while since I saw you here but I'm just amazed at all your awards, you have lost 4st that is just amazing, well done

Back