Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Well Orla, how did it go? Fingers crossed for you all day x

My own weigh-in was rather blah. Thought my week was really good but just half a pound gone! So annoyed, success express all this week. Need a kick up the butt to get me started again..

Xx

Vicky, sorry for not posting sooner but had very bad coverage where I was last night but basically I GOT IT, was down 2Ibs and got my 6st award, the only thing was I didnt get into the 13's but hopefully once I have a good week I will have that next week

Well done orla that is brilliant.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Vicky you still were down half a pound which is fantastic :)

Huge congrats Orla must feel amazing to have lost 6stone.

Congrats Orla! What an achievement!!!
Thanks NewMe, i know its still going the right way, down down down

Thank you NewMe and Vicky I agree a loss is a loss and all going in the right direction, well done all

subscribing for all the fab support x

Welcome 2014forgoal, it is great to see a newbie here, especially when your Irish, the more the merrier

Niamh, that is a fantastic loss, well done on that

Thanks. I need to keep the momentum going. Will be harder this week as my hubby is at home. He was away last week, so there was no temptation! Feel pretty determined though, so I'll batter away at it. Thinking of going to a film over the weekend, have a punnet of grapes in freezer to take with me... Popcorn is my weakness

I know whenever I have a big loss like that it really does make you more determined to keep going now. Would if help if you done your grocery shop and planned your meals in advance of hubby coming home? Might help keep to plan as well. Great idea to bring the grapes to cinema. What about a little packet of low syn popcorn too? I usually bring two bags of low syn crisps when I go and get a diet coke! What movie you thinking of seeing?

Well done coughdrops on your loss. I would also bring a bag of popcorn and syn it or you will be picking at your partners popcorn too hard to resist at the cinema. :17729:

Orla did you do anything to celebrate your loss? I was 6lbs down today really happy but do you ever feel their scales might be off, cause my home scales is normally the same as the class and according to mine I was only 3lbs down so hoping it wont show next week.

I know whenever I have a big loss like that it really does make you more determined to keep going now. Would if help if you done your grocery shop and planned your meals in advance of hubby coming home? Might help keep to plan as well. Great idea to bring the grapes to cinema. What about a little packet of low syn popcorn too? I usually bring two bags of low syn crisps when I go and get a diet coke! What movie you thinking of seeing?

To be fair, our meals are fine. He'll eat whatever I make, and it's all SW friendly. It's just he likes his snacks, as do I, so it's the extras that start to sneak in. I ADORE my crisps... so even if I buy a big pack of low syn ones, like Snax, chances are I'll cave in front of TV and eat too many in one sitting. So I only buy one bag a day. If I really want them, I have to go to shop. It's all my own will power (or lack of) that I have to learn to deal with.

I love the Manhattan Cheesey popcorn, but for some reason I can only get it in Dublin. Never see it up here. Not picked a film yet, must check what is on.

Well done coughdrops on your loss. I would also bring a bag of popcorn and syn it or you will be picking at your partners popcorn too hard to resist at the cinema. :17729:

Orla did you do anything to celebrate your loss? I was 6lbs down today really happy but do you ever feel their scales might be off, cause my home scales is normally the same as the class and according to mine I was only 3lbs down so hoping it wont show next week.

If I don't buy it, he doesn't either. He prefers his choccy, which I can take or leave.

Well done on your 6lbs, that's amazing.

Oh cheesy popcorn now that sounds yummy! I've never even heard of it before!

Wish the weather would change. Would make a world of difference!

Ashball, I suspect that is slightly tweaking, check with your consultant.

Can I ask how many syns in the cheesy manhattan popcorn, I absolutely adore that, if it was less than 10 then I think I would indulge on a bag of that every so often

Redsters, I certainly did celebrate, I drank two very big glasses of wine on Tuesday night and lots of other treats (we wont go there) and then I went to the races on Friday in Kilbeggan (all dolled up of course) and was very good until I went home that night and did the dog on the beer AND the wine but it looks like I got away with it as I didnt eat a thing on Saturday and I ate loads of super free yesterday

Orla, from memory, the cheesy popcorn is around 6.5 syns for the normal bag you get in shop (30g?) The multipack bags are smaller as far as I know. I love it. A bag of that is a huge serving. Always on the look out for it up here!

Hope you had a fab day at races, you deserve it!

Morning ladies, how was the weekends? I stayed on plan just about was at a party Saturday night just had two vodkas and the rest diet coke so stayed within my syns. Stayed away from the chipper afterwards too so feeling pretty pleased with myself!

Back