Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

I'm in total agreement with Orla and TripleB, take a look back at how far you've come, it's easy for us to all say wow, you're doing fab (you really are!), but you need to take a moment to pat yourself on the back. Don't worry if you slow down for a while, you're still doing better than if you weren't trying. I think sometimes our bodies just need a while to catch up after such fantastic losses. Relax and enjoy the journey xx

I have to say miss_taken, you always have the gift of saying things the right way, you have a way with words. I remember one girl saying to me after I had slowed down a lot. She said just imagine how much weight you would have put on if you hadnt joined slimming world. I had maintained for a while but I hadnt gained and I thought how right she was

It is a great help to have someone around who can give good advice, clap on the back for anyone who does

Thanks for all the support girls, really appreciate it.

Don't get me wrong I love SW and only for it I wouldn't be where I am today so I am very grateful for that.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :)

You have done so well NewMe14 :) Just keep going, it is tough at times but I know that I feel so much happier being 3 stone lighter. I feel like a new person but losing weight is never easy.

SW has changed my life too NewMe, I can totally relate to what your saying and I dont think it is just the health benefits but it is the compliments, the praise and even encouragement your giving to others is simply amazing, I think this group is awesome as the americans would say

Now it is miserable here in Athlone but because I love my walk so much, I'm going to walk in the rain (how sad am I) :raincloud:

How are you all doing, I actually managed to walk a good bit over the weekend even with all the rain. Neither of us were in the house on Friday night so the sweets were still there when I got home that night but I resisted thankfully

My weigh in is tomorrow and I think I feel I have a loss but we never know on the day how it will turn out.

On another note, have to say I'm totally shocked but I have been nominated for Miss Slinky, I wasn't expecting this at all so it is a nice surprise. I got my hair cut so that came at the right time, watch this space

Welcome SummerDiary, great to see a new Irish person on here. How are you doing with slimming world, I bet you cant believe all you can eat in SW. I'm a Tuesday weigher too and there is a thread here to join, I log on through subscribed threads so not sure how to get in to that particular one but once I find it I will tell you how to join in that too and there is also a thread to join depending on what stone category your in (I would love to be in that one too as I'm forever in the 13st category)

Best of luck for weigh in tomorrow SummerDiary and Orla. Fingers crossed you win Orla, you really deserve to 6.5 stone is fantastic. Do let us know how you get on. I think we are doing nominations this week although im not sure could be next week.

Misstaken, delighted you got your award back. Well done, so proud of you xx

Thrilled for you Miss_Taken, I can totally relate to that, you must be chuffed

NewMe, it wouldnt surprise me at all that you were nominated AND you win, I wont be disappointed if I dont win because I won Woman of the Year and there are some in my class who really deserve it but it is nice to be nominated

That doesnt matter Miss_Taken, I dont think I will qualify either but it is nice to get the recognition from class and the certs etc

Been a while since I posted. Still hovering around the 1.5 stone mark, need to knuckle down and finally get my 2st and 10%.
Just back from yet another holiday in Italy and first post-holiday weigh in later. Guessing I'm up about 4lbs which isn't too bad.

Great to see you here again Fergus, hope you had a lovely holiday. I would be happy with a 4Ibs gain after been on holiday, good luck later on

Back