IRELAND

Rickard71

Hi everyone, could you tell me if there are many here on this site from Ireland...

My weigh in is on Saturday dreading it BUT looking forward to it... Not sure if im posting correctly if i am could you let me know...

Thanks Helen :)

Hey hun I'm up North and I think there is a fair few of us on here!! You know us we tend to pop up everywhere!! lol!

hi helen im from armagh in n.ireland ive just started the lipotrim diet its very hard but i need to lose so much weight so ill b depending on the good ole luck of the irish to keep me going good luck with ur own joureny martine

hey i'm from ireland , co kildare !! but it dont matter where the girls are from they are all really great help and all will support u 100% .. they helped me thru the hardest first few days , i thought i was gonna quit but with all their help i am quite thankful as i am now startin into my fourth week had my 3rd weigh in yest and down 23 lbs .. so u can do it girls if i can anyone can . i was a comfort eater when things went wrong i ate . when i got upset i ate , both my parents are dead and i als tend to comfort eat even thinkin bout them , all kinda foods from curries to edie rockets u name it choc bars pure **** , so this is the hardest diet i have ever been on but its the best diet for the amazing results xxx stick with it girl and u will be smiling in no time , best of luck hunni

Hey there.. I'm from Dublin .. Xx

Hey guys im a newry one...

Helen xxxxxxxx

OH i forgot to say 7lb off today leaving that 12lb off wooooooooohooooooooo

Ive been tring to upload a ticker but cant do it, no luck of the irish there

Back